Trader Twinks

Get advice and discuss your professions.

Trader Twinks

Postby Wirecutter » Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:56 am

There is a reason u see so many traders running around at lowbie towerfights and that is simply because they Rock the fight.

if u can afford or are so lucky to find u'rself a Pump master or even a Pump trainee in decent QL u are almost set for lowbie towerfights that might become very fun if play it right. the thing is that as a trader and even a lowbie trader at lvl around 20-25 u can get in so huge amounts of NCU's that a lvl 100+ character of another profession would drool. (( just ask mcbru with his 6slot belt and high lvl NCU's at level 25 ))

the thing is with that amount of NCU u can get buffed with DoC HP with hot, Fixer Hots, soldier reflectshield, essence and other minor buffs that would suit u'r needs, but with theese basic buffs u will become more or less untouchable and u can solo a base if not too many defenders only takes a Looooong time to bring down a CT alone so comapany will always be a good thing even if it feels like cheating when u enter the figthing area at this lvl and anything that hits u for the remaining time of the hots really don't matter cause u are at full health again the next tick and the dewd firing at u are almost dead cause the reflect shield did more damage to him than he did to u.

this equals out at higher levels and then traders don't get the huge NCU advantage anymore and has to fight at more or less the same rules as anyone else. so if u have a free spot u might wanna try to make a lowbie tradertwink and level it to around 20-25 and wreck some towers

When an ARK comes and help he will tell you:
"I totally understand u'r frustration"
"Is there anything else I can help you with today before I leave"
Wirecutter

Return to Profession development