Shade: Equipment!

Get advice and discuss your professions.

Shade: Equipment!

Postby Cogs » Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:10 am

Just thought Id add an equipment category here, where we can post equipment we migh have for the various profs.

Ill start off with a
QL166 Bronto Vet Lancet

Free to pick up, of course :)
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Stillhaa » Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:53 am

Just thought i'd mention that i got loads of both spirits and weapons for all you baby shades out there, well the lowest spirits was given to Minimalist's mini shade a while back, so he might have some left with lvl req <60 or so .. donno.... just holler at me if you are looking for anything

/
Xhero
-Stillhaa 216 MA General, ass'whooper shizzle
-Xhero 202 Shade, hiney'spanker shizzle
Stillhaa

Postby Legrandchef » Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:35 am

Just rolling a baby shade atm. Too early to ask for Level 60 stuff but if anything low comes up that would be nice. You said above that you used silvertail daggers for a long time. What ql were they? Does weapon smithing really affect the level of your dagger when you put the pieces together?

thanks,

Chef
If you were at Druss' funeral, and did not weep, there is something wrong with you.
Legrandchef

Postby Cogs » Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:13 pm

I think I have some ql15 Silvertail Horns on my MP, Chef......so if you are able to get the highest ql Gofle Toe bone and Snake Bile, combining those with the ql15 Horn, should produce the Notum Infused Silvertail Dagger. Dualing those will get you a long way into your 25-30 first levels, m8.
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Legrandchef » Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:52 pm

Ok, thanks Cogs.

Chef
If you were at Druss' funeral, and did not weep, there is something wrong with you.
Legrandchef

Return to Profession development