Enforcer: Petrified bones

Get advice and discuss your professions.

Enforcer: Petrified bones

Postby Legrandchef » Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:18 am

I have a low level enforcer who has just escaped from the training grounds and is making his way up Nascence. He has been using the petrified bones which can be found there. They are very good and have enabled my character to take on everything in the training grounds with a fair amount of ease. They are still working to good effect on the creatures in Nascence. They use 1h blunt as a skill with fast attack. For their level they do an awful lot of damage.
What I am not sure about is what to aim for after they become too weak to keep on using. Should I stay with 1h blunt and, if so, what should I aim to use? Should I switch skills to 2h blunt or something else? Any ideas or help would be gratefully received.

Enforcerchef
If you were at Druss' funeral, and did not weep, there is something wrong with you.
Legrandchef

Postby Flameforge » Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:44 pm

When I was growing up I used Schiacciamento Vento. These go up to QL135 and available from Tsunayoshi Melee Smith.

They pale in comparison to most 1HB nowadays though. New popular choice appears to be Mortiig Beater which have great specials. I am uncertain where these are found.

Most enforcers will do 2HE though to get weapons like Scythe and Stygian from Temple of Three Winds.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Legrandchef » Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:46 pm

Thanks very much for the advice. I used a couple of them and although they are a bit slow the damage was good. I finally managed to solo Vergil in the subway but, my, the loot was dreadful.

Chef
If you were at Druss' funeral, and did not weep, there is something wrong with you.
Legrandchef

Postby LilBurst » Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:59 pm

I agree with Flame, my enforcer was a 1h blunt GOD!!!! i haven't taken him for a spin in SL though, so he's rather gimped. I say be different and stick with 1h blunt....if ya want swords play yer keeper :mrgreen:
LilBurst

Postby Flameforge » Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:18 pm

I do think 1HB is one of the better skills for enforcers. Also remember that it's way easy to buff:
+14(?) Thug's Delight
+20 general
+87 Brutal Thug
+wrangle

Alls you needs is NCU ;)
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Misjkin » Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:56 pm

I have a 75ish enf atm. he's using ITD's (improved tango dirks -piercing weapon) he's doing decent damage and is a pretty quick attacker. +it's easy to keep the weaps uptodate since you can buy tango dirks in tradershop and then upgrade them.
Low min damage thoo so not the best Sl weap around.

:)
Misjkin

Postby Flameforge » Sun Jun 27, 2004 7:40 pm

Yeah if you're not going to be doing too much SL adventuring, 2 x ITD or ITD + Newland Fish Knife is fantastic combo!

The long-term viability of using piercing is somewhat low unfortunately. I still have the skill but will most likely reset it.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Legrandchef » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:02 pm

Thanks for all the help. I have decided to push the 1h blunt as far as I can and see how good it is.

Chef
Legrandchef

Postby rahmorak » Mon Jun 28, 2004 6:26 am

Judas!
rahmorak

Postby buzzed » Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:49 pm

totw is the best place to find good 1hb stuff for u till u can do stuff in CoH and IS at least in rk:)
buzzed

Return to Profession development