Nano-Technician: Save Ingots from griefers

Get advice and discuss your professions.

Nano-Technician: Save Ingots from griefers

Postby Wirecutter » Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:10 pm

this seems too be a growing problem amongs NT's lately that people comes PvP tagged too ely and kill the NT's kiting fo either gold or growth. I was thinking that aslong as they make money from killing u NT's they will continue too do so and come with lame excuses for why they did so.

Fix this problem by making them earn nothing.

1. in cases like max kiting mainly for powerlevel alts. make the team loot and hold the ingots, (( the griefers can't steal whats not there.
it will just get annoying too die but u won't loose anything. ))

2. if NT, loot hand it over to an alt or team member (( the griefers can't steal whats not there. it will just get annoying too die but u won't loose anything. ))

3. If u have a trusted crat in team she\he might have a huge pocket where the ingots are pretty safe if even the crat are involved in any form of the upcomming battle. (( the pocket bank ))

insert more gold saving ideas if u got them, but KEEP the attack \ defence ideas on another thread 8)

When an ARK comes and help he will tell you:
"I totally understand u'r frustration"
"Is there anything else I can help you with today before I leave"
Wirecutter

Postby furydemon » Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:48 pm

Possibly the nest solution is to have lots of bags with 1 nodrop item in - such as an insignia (easily farmed at Stormshelter - round the corner from a popular ingot/kiting spot).
[The Cyb0r Pope Jpegg] That's Mr Bitch to you...
furydemon

Postby Wirecutter » Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:39 am

doesn't matter, seems like unsaved bags also drops even if there is nodrop items inside. not sure if this is a fact but I have been under the influence that it does.

so what u get after u loot and put into a bag makes that bag a dropable item (( did that sentence make any sense at all? ))

When an ARK comes and help he will tell you:
"I totally understand u'r frustration"
"Is there anything else I can help you with today before I leave"
Wirecutter

Return to Profession development