Enforcer: Arul Saba bracers

Get advice and discuss your professions.

Enforcer: Arul Saba bracers

Postby Misjkin » Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:25 pm

I'm doing some work on my little enfo Okrid (currently lvl87)and plan to lvl him alot in the near future. My intention is too play together with minero and hopefully produce two new tanks for cerberus :)

Anyhow, I was pondering on the subject of Arul Saba bracers and couldn't really make up my mind on whcih way to go.

A lil bit of extra damage so I can actually make a visual dent in the genereal

Maybe some hp so that i can survive another second or two

Or some nano to make chainmongoing easier so the evil mobs have to waste a few seconds to eat trough my hp before starting to feast on you. (and to make sure that minero survives while lvling cause he steals aggro but is as squishy as one can be)

Maybe a combination, maybe one type is better at one lvl and another at some other lvl (think im gonna make 2slots when 150 make new ones as i progress). I can't really decide so plz share your experiences and/or make some sugestions :)

// Misjkin
Misjkin

Postby Flameforge » Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:10 pm

I'm trying to remember what my bracers currently are... I think +dmg/HPs.

For me it's a bit tricky. I love unusual weapon combinations -- I think Cleaver and Gelid are my combo currently which is melee+cold damage. This makes the damage from bracers less effective -- you really want to be using a single weapon or two with same damage type.

Related issue is our ability to easily change weapons which may result in a different damage type and making the +dmg from bracer useless. The "Element of..." nano line can help very briefly though.

In the end I pretty much decided I would go with full HP bracers.

I personally didn't consider adding nano to my bracer. I don't really need it with that Nano Regen perk (name escapes me right now). If I'm tanking then some extra max nano doesn't help much, I need regen.

Edit: Just need to add that this is only a perspective from "high level", as there weren't these trinkets when I was growing up ;)

Edit 2: You'll probably find a HP/nano bracer set would last you longest.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Legrandchef » Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:25 pm

If you would like a 96 doc to team with let me know. :D

Chef
If you were at Druss' funeral, and did not weep, there is something wrong with you.
Legrandchef

Return to Profession development