Enforcer: Oldie in need of tips to keep up

Get advice and discuss your professions.

Enforcer: Oldie in need of tips to keep up

Postby BigSwede » Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:07 am

Since I am returning I could very much use some tips on what items I need in order to uberize myself and ding some.

When I came back yesterday my char was completely ripped of all weapons, armor and all that so I'm looking pretty much at a complete rebuild of a level 150ish enforcer here. And it has been a year since I last played.

Tips and tricks from you good people would be greatly appreciated.
BigSwede

Postby keho » Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:00 am

get FBR, mongo couple times and then start slapping :D
My signature is on a strike
keho

Postby Ulna » Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:18 am

armor: Tier1

weapon - uh, that depends. the crypt-weapons are a good choice (the ql 105 ones) and there are 1he, 2he, 2hb ones. the FBR is a nice 2he weapon too.

items: a lot! :mrgreen:
Ulna

Postby BigSwede » Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:00 am

I have decided from the info I got yesterday to go 2he. I received a pained panther from someone I don't remember the name of right now (bru-something and min-something, Thanks loads!!)

I also got some stuff to make a tier1 armor from people. I guess I need to do something more in order to make it (?)
Any special implant I should look for?

And those extra abilities... Uhm.. shadowlandsthingies, what are they called again? I got 15 of those points. Any ideas where I should put them?
BigSwede

Postby Ulna » Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:18 am

the Pained Panther is the 2he crypt weapon :)
you might get an FBR in addition because it's better for SL / hecklers.

Tier1 armor - there are several guides and you need a lot of parts (thanks to firewall I can't link to the sites but check out aovault, stratics etc).

you basically need the jobe basic armor (6 pieces) and for each piece of Tier 3 visions, 1 embryo, 1 novictum and 1 canister of liquid notum.

implants: go for symbiants. enforcers only can use infantry symbiants, so check these out (http://aopocket.tngk.com/)

the shadowlandthingies (perks) - there are different opinions on how to spend them, but on one thing all enfs I know agree: max Bio Shield / Bio Cocoon.
another perk you should consider is Genius, 2 perk points here will give you some +int and a nano-regain special every 90 seconds (= more mongo!)

:oops: I talk too much
Last edited by Ulna on Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ulna

Postby Freuty » Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:22 am

I'm no enforcer, but in Perks (those shadowlandthingies ;) ) I think Bio Shielding is pretty much a must for Enfs... I'm sure others have posted about it in this forum somewhere too.

For symbiants (shadowlandimplanthingies) Enfs only have one option, Infantry, you wanna be looking for Enduring (190) or higher at your level I think... ask around in guild, bound to be some going spare... or go to the guides section and look up the ao pocket website... this lists the various pocket bosses (mobs u can create/spawn yourself) and which symbs they drop... then ask around see if anyone has any spare pattern pieces you could have to make the boss to whack.

I will check tonight if I have any spare inf symbs, but I think sadly I've given em all away already...

If you need help with Tier1, plenty of us can help you build the glyphs, but you must have around 450+ comp lit for the last step where u apply the glyph to the base armour, so u might wanna check your CL ;) Oh and the base armour aint cheap, 'bout 15mil or so for main pieces :|

Anyway, you know Cerbies, always willing to help... a shout on GC will often get you someone who will come and help :D or maybe just some shouts of 'n0000b!' ;)

Good luck! We NEED enfos, so stick with it ;)
Freuty, Veteran
Luvingston, Veteran
Freuty

Postby Jasper2002 » Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:45 am

It was Brunder and Minero who did the work for the Pained Panther for you Bigswede, I was there but had little input on this for you, other than buffing runspeed, sorry Brunder :) and HoT's.

Thanx to Chefeng for pulling us all into CoH :D

I am still parked in there atm after logging last night but if anyone wants a Focus-Funneling Device I have a couple and can get more, or if you want a Necromancer cloak I can get those too. Will be evacing after about 30 mins of logging to chase some more SK for the big plan but send me a tell :D
Jasper2002

Postby BigSwede » Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:11 am

Ahyes, Brunder and Minero. Thanks guys.

And thanks for the tips. I got some symbiants yesterday. I think they were all for enfies, so I can probably use them. I also got two bags with tier 1 parts, can't remember now what it was. one bag was with some sleazy meatparts or something and the other bag had some round things full of pointy naillike things on them (Nice explanation right? :mrgreen: )

Anyway, I'll hop in tonight and start pestering you people for treatment buffs, medsuits and stuff like that so I can get implants and weapon on and start bashing things for a bit ;)
BigSwede

Return to Profession development