Fixer implants fixed for a fixer

Get advice and discuss your professions.

Fixer implants fixed for a fixer

Postby BigSwede » Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:27 pm

Since I came back I have worked mostly with my enforcer main BigSwede. However I have a Fixer alt I allways fancied alot and I'd like to know now (after having read the excellent fixer faq here) what types of implants would be the best for Hardin (my Fixer).

Back in the day when I used to play him he had standard stuff I guess, not gimped and not twinked. He's Level 127 and uses GA2 for protection.
I'm working with Bigswede to get enough cash to buy him one of those perennium beamer guns. I lack knowledge tho in what implants currently are useful for him. Or are they called symbiants? Any tips are welcome.
BigSwede

Postby Cogs » Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:34 am

As far as I know, m8....fixers seem to fancy Support Symbiants for head, eye, L hand and L arm. For the other slots, Artillery symbiants seem to be the choice. I think it was Selavi that told me this.

And, if you want Hardin back in guild, just shout m8 :)
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Jasper2002 » Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:42 am

Already sorted last night Cogs, Hardin was recruited to Cerberus.

I spent ages sorting Bigswede/Hardin with lots of info as well and lent him the SPB u built for me, if he can twink it on :)
Jasper2002

Postby BigSwede » Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:25 am

Hehe, thanks for that Jasper. I need to relearn alot of stuff along with the new stuff fast to be useful to Cerberus.

Thanks for lending me the SPB. As soon as I get enough to buy my own You'll have it back. I managed to get it on without any bigger progblems. Got help from a few cerbs wit a buff and a wrangle and voila'!
Ran a team mission afterwords to test it and I'm pretty pleased :)
Now I need to train pvp if I'm gonna be useful in towerbattles. Also find out how my snares etc works..

Jasper, do you know if there is a place somewhere where GAIII drops and how often one can presume it will drop? Could be useful for Hardin to use that and I should have no problem at all getting him into it. His GAII is good and all but in that 190ish mission I ran I had to back off twice to heal up due to the hits.
BigSwede

Postby Jasper2002 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:48 am

GAIII is a mission drop I believe, so same chance as always, not much :(

However, best time is to run the missions after a patch, full team for CRU's *ahem* :)

Remember your fixer bonus when rolling missions and aim for about ql 110 missions

Also, while not getting it, sell what loot u can and save towards the 60mil it costs. Kill 2 leets with a Hot Rock :)
Jasper2002

Postby BigSwede » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:24 am

CRU's? Sorry for my ignorance....

Is that a boss loot of just ordinary loot?
BigSwede

Return to Profession development