NT nanos/damage

Get advice and discuss your professions.

NT nanos/damage

Postby Legrandchef » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:51 am

Now that I have downloaded Tinydump and got it to work, I have been doing some testing.

Using the three main NT nanos Izgimmer's Ultimatum, Izgimmer's Double and Izgimmer's Triple I have tried them out in missions.

Triple is consistently the lowest in Rubi-Ka and SL missions scoring only about 75% of the damage per minute of the other two. Very useful for one big hit but that is it.

This holds good for both areas and the difference is greater when on full agg than when on full def.

Most of the rest of the time Ultimatum is better than Double but I have some more testing to do because one of the results gave double as better.

More details later about what does/does not influence damage and by how much.

Chef
If you were at Druss' funeral, and did not weep, there is something wrong with you.
Legrandchef

Re: NT nanos/damage

Postby Legrandchef » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:02 am

For combining Dot + Detonation Matrix + Nano I have found these to be the best cominbations:

DOT + Detonation Matrix + Triple + Triple +Detonation Matrix + Triple + Triple (rinse and repeat)

DOT + Detonation Matrix + Double + Double + Detonation Matrix + Double + Double + Detonation Matrix (rinse and repeat)

DOT + Detonation Matrix + Ultimatum + Ultimatum + Ultimatum + Detonation Matrix + Ultimatum + Ultimatum + Ultimatum + Detonation Matrix

On full def the combination with Triple gives 118 damage per minute, the one with Double gives 160 and the one with Ultimatum gives 155.
Not much to choose between the two but I would go with Double because of its quicker cast time. (Less chance of you looking like an idiot to rest of the team when you try to nano a mob that is already dead by the time the nano lands.

(details of damage on full agg to follow)

(there is also the question of what is the best option to use when other spoilsport damage dealers are killing the mobs too fast for you to get these pretty patterns in, but at least it is nice to know what to aim for.)
If you were at Druss' funeral, and did not weep, there is something wrong with you.
Legrandchef

Postby pakse » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:19 am

This is a wonderful post Chef :). Very usefull info for new NT's.

Thnx a lot
Almeara 220/30/70 Doc
Woodson 220/23/70 Soldier
Ginghis 220/21/61 Enfo
Pakse 220/19/70 Advy
Modesty 220/18/68 MA
Cathay 220/16/56 Trader
Oxenstierna 216/7/42 Crat
Metnal 210/9/35 Keeper
Tengil 160/??/?? Enfo
pakse

Postby Kaheli » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:27 am

Good info, thanks Chef :)
Kaheli

Postby Legrandchef » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:14 am

DOT + Detonation Matrix + Double + Double + Detonation Matrix + Double + Double + Detonation Matrix
DOT + Detonation Matrix + Double + Double + Detonation Matrix + Double + Double + Detonation Matrix

I have found one problem with this cycle.
There is not enough time between the two detonation matrices marked in red for the 10 second timer to run out. Some slight variation is needed.
Legrandchef

Return to Profession development