Competition!

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Postby Mamasboy » Tue Jan 29, 2002 4:41 am

My friends.
Inspired by Lysdexias post elswhere, I am calling a competition of sorts.
I am sure the planet is riddled with strange characters, residing in or hiding out in strange places.
The challenge is on to find them. This is no ordinary competition, it has no time limit, so I urge you to form groups and go explore the world of Rubi-Ka in search of those elusive special characters.

Each new character found, will be honored with credits and special mention. Should you even crack their hidden agenda, the rewards might be even grander! :smile:
Mamasboy2
Mamasboy

Postby Hejiro » Tue Jan 29, 2002 4:44 pm

"Each new character found, will be..."

Well Izubuchi has made quite a start on that list in the other forum :wink: Maybe we can pretend it's not there.

Ok, here's a list of some npc's
Leg Chopper
Solomane
The one...

Just kidding! I will be keeping an eye out!
Hejiro

Postby Izubuchi » Wed Jan 30, 2002 5:03 am

Hi, it seems like I posted the list on thw wrong topic. So here I post it again, with some updates.

Jack 'Leg Chopper' Mercure
Solomonne
The one
Lord Dragon Claw
Aqualian Queen
Trash King
The Trash King's Lackey
Porfesser Van Horn
Runaway Gargantula
Dagnorr Krupp
Robot Marvin
MoOg
Mr. Gibs
Elain Zuwandza
General lady
Red
Samson
Simon Silverstone
Elmer Raag
Daria Marie Walzer
Susan
Bjorn Knorx
Iron Reet
Colonel Frank Kaehler
Commander Kelly Fredrickson
Marcus Robicheaux, Poet Laureate
R-2000 Vermin Disposel Unit
Mick "Nugget" McMullet
Escaped Gargantula

More will come :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: izubuchi on 2002-01-30 18:18 ]</font>
Izubuchi

Postby Chenhui » Wed Jan 30, 2002 9:28 am

Before we start littering the forums with names, isn't it better to try and find out what theses npc's have to say? Dodga gives you a mission, and there must be other npc's who do the same.
From what I know there is little or no record about wich npc gives missions, nor where to find the ones that do. My suggestion is that when we post the names, try and put in their location aswell. Then people could pass there once in a while and ask around to see if we can figure out the right thing to say to them. It could be one of those things to do when you're bored with hunting and ordinary missions, when you pass by, or as a event thingie. Pack a team of intelligent friends, a sixpack and a bag of cheesedoodles, start a campfire and begin the interrogation... :smile:
Chenhui

Postby Izubuchi » Wed Jan 30, 2002 12:57 pm

Well if you realy wan't me to spoil some of the supprises I can always post where you can find moust of them. But isn't it funn doing some research about it?

I did alot last night.
Thats how I came up with those names.
Izubuchi
Rubi-Ka Freedom Fighters
Izubuchi

Postby Voracia » Wed Jan 30, 2002 3:41 pm

As a suggestion, maybe we could make a page for special items,characters. And a database of what they say. It would be a lot of work, but to compile our information might give us insight into what we need to get those missions started :wink:
Voracia
Veteran

Postby Chenhui » Sat Feb 02, 2002 1:52 pm

Uh, that was what I meant... I'm not very informative am I? :smile:
Chenhui

Postby Herich » Sat Mar 02, 2002 1:07 pm

Well If you like i could Easily make a page for us to use for that purpose... Sounds kinda Fun =) Just let me know.. i can get started on it right away, then i can send it to the webhost .. or somone to trasfur it.. or i canput it up on somethingl ike angelfire up to you guys =)

~Herich~ out.

P.S oh.. hi my name is Herich (real name Jon) and i am new to your guild as of Feb 27th. I can't wait to get to gether and meet u all for further information on me read "New Clan Members" as the topic...
Herich

Return to Chit chat