Where is everyone?

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Postby Archm » Mon Mar 11, 2002 6:38 pm

Where is everyone? I have only seen a couple of you online consistently throughout this week. I am getting lonely and our guild seems to be shrinking. Oh, we have members they just play once every 2 weeks. So I think it is time that we really start recruiting people into this guild that play on a consistent basis. We really need Applicants in this guild so we can move on to power lvling methods and army building with PvP competitions. So I am offering 200,000 credits to each person that gives me a name of a recruit that BECOMES a applicant. Remember we are looking for good men and women that are fun and like to work with others. So send me a name of a person you think would be a great addition to this guild. Once this person is interviewed and accepted into our guild as a applicant you will recieve your 200,000. I hope to see some names soon. Thank you General Archm
Archm
General Military/Advisor

Postby Hejiro » Mon Mar 11, 2002 7:32 pm

I am usually on for 2-3 hours every night, but because of my timezone I don't tend to see many others from RKFF... often only Wrangeline.

Recently I have met a couple of people who might make good members, so I'll go have a chat to them about applying.
Hejiro

Postby Archm » Mon Mar 11, 2002 9:44 pm

Thank you Hejiro. I am not asking everyone to give me reasons why you are not online. I am just wondering, do all of you feel the same way I do? The Guild chat is quiet most of the time because there are only 3-5 people on at a time. I am looking for numbers around 15-30 guild members online at any given point in time. 8^)
Archm
General Military/Advisor

Postby Felicity » Tue Mar 12, 2002 4:02 am

I'm online almost every damn night playing AO. recently I have had problems even to talk with people in the guildchannel, Ususally there are no answers at all, allthough there are several people online. I made a request before the weekend to go out hunting like we did some time back to "powerlevel", and got many many answers, but when the weekend came, there where only a few online. A smal portion of these few actually showed interest in doing just that.
We were supposed to have a meeting last friday from what I heard on the guildchannel (not stated in the forum.... :sad: ), so I logged on friday well in time (atleast I thought so), but there where no meeting... Actually there were several others online for the meeting aswell, but no leader to captain the meeting, no information on why the meeting was cancelled. Someone sai´d the meeting was moved to saturday, so ofcourse when I logged saturday I thought we were having a meeting then.... nothing. Still no info..

I logged in sunday to ease my mind from worldly matters and get a few good laughs, some actions and meet the people I like the most... Hardly noone online, and the few that were was, to say the least, reluctant to even say hi...

I mean, I'm trying my best here, I don't have many hours to spend gaming, and when I do, I'd like to meet people I like, talk, play and so on. I may seem odd to many of you, but when I'm in a guild I usually want to play with my guildmates, not the ordinary l33t teenage dudes that I most often find around my level. So, when I dont find any guildmates online when logging Felicity or Chenhui, I log another character thats not in the guild, and do stuff with that char instead. Fel and Chen are guildplayers, and even if I don't NEED to play with guildmates, it is what I want to do.

I want this guild, I like the people in here, and I don't expect everyone to drop what they are doing just because I log in, but a friendly hi, or just a response would be nice, as information from the guildleader and others in charge on what's going on, when meetings will be held etc.

As I said, I might seem odd...
Felicity

Postby Archm » Tue Mar 12, 2002 6:22 am

I understand your frustration Felicity. About the meeting I sent Mamasboy2 a tell telling him I would not be able to make it because of work and it couldn't be helped. I heard nothing of a change in meeting times or dates. I try to be on everyday atleast for a couple of hours, lately it has been tough to balance school,work and gaming. I think I am usually online for atleast 4hrs everyday. Felicity, My point is when you log on I want 20 people to respond to your first message of the day on the guild chat. If we had 20 people constintly online, the chances of you asking a question and not getting a response reduces significantly. Sometimes I miss tells because I am teamed and fighting mobs every 10 secs. In the higher lvls you have to be effecient in acquiring xp at a excellerated rate or you will never lvl. I do think if we had more good additions to this guild it would help. There would be more chat, teaming, hunting with guild players. I was hoping to show all of you how the higher lvls gain lvls so quickly but not enough people have been on at any given point in time to do so. No matter, We just need to recruit more awesome people is the bottom line. Remember also 200,000 for each recruit that becames a applicant, this will last till I have given 3million away. Thanks 8^)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Archm on 2002-03-12 15:32 ]</font>
Archm
General Military/Advisor

Postby Archm » Tue Mar 12, 2002 6:31 am

I also Think it is time to assign more advisors positions and promote the guild players from applicants to members and so on. Mama If you read this let me no what your thoughts are please. Thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Archm on 2002-03-12 15:31 ]</font>
Archm
General Military/Advisor

Postby Mamasboy » Tue Mar 12, 2002 6:51 am

Hello!
Yes, of course I read this. Im not happy at the way things are, which is why I have been turned off by the whole shabang lately. My unhappiness with online matters, may be combined with some hard real life times atm, but Im not really sure what has turned me off. Prolly a combination, which will pass.

Now, first ms. Felicity/Chenui: I was online the night you are referring to, and did indeed answer you, told you I was on phone.
There were others online also, 3 others I think. These 3 were obviously too engrossed in their mission to answer you at all.
Anyway, you got off so quick, and with such an attitude that I never had a chance to get to you. Oh well, I do understand.

On the meeting; the meet was cancelled Fri due to the fact that Archm had to work, and I didnt see any other Advs in the vicinity.
Also, very few ppl on at the time I was online, so I logged. Sorry, but thats it.
Saturday, I was on again, not sure if I actually met any guildies on at all, in addition to a splitting headache. I logged.
Now, you dont really need me to meet if you want, so of course you could have arranged it anyway.

Well, Im sorry to tell you that atm Im rather discouraged by the whole thing, and will need some time to rebuild my interest.
This is a time that will put more work on you guys, to keep the guild strong.
So, go to it, Im gonna need a few days to get my butt on its feet.
Mamasboy2
Mamasboy

Postby Felicity » Tue Mar 12, 2002 8:13 am

I understand you both ofcourse.
Archm: I agree, we really need more people, this has been said many times end it sure wont hurt to be said again. You have a vey good proposal and I for one could sure use that money. Let's just hope people wont start reqruiting just for the money, because in that case we will have heavy work just to get rid of unwanted people.

Mamas: Your arse and the rest of you belongs to me, so you better shape up soldier! :grin:
Serious, it would be easier to understand what you're feeling if you actually came out of the closet and told us.. I'm ofcourse looking forward to our future meets, and hope the next one will be soon. And you should know by now that if your not happy, come to Mama.. uh... wrong.. Come to Felicity :wink:

And guys.. Be careful out there...
Felicity

Postby Ginaboo » Wed Mar 20, 2002 10:45 pm

Hello Guildies...

It is i.. Boo...... no i didn't drop off the face of Rubi Ka.. *grin* im having serious puter probs. ick. but soon as my irs money comes in im gettin a brandy new one of my very own. yay then you'll never get rid of me. BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA... ahem.. sorry.. heh...
I miss ya'll muchly. I have a great idea for some activities for us to do. I can't wait to share them with you.. YAY..

Love and hugs

Gina
Rkff Events Advisor Kinda Type Person and all around Clown!
Ginaboo
Events Manager/Advisor

Postby Hejiro » Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:51 am

Ginaboo!!! So good to know you are still around. Miss you, hope to see you on Rubi-Ka again soon.
Hejiro

Postby Cogs » Thu Mar 21, 2002 3:12 am

Aahhhhh, this is grand news indeed :smile:
Gina, Gina, Gina :smile:!!!
Just hurry up and get in back here, we do miss you sweetie!!
I want my beatings.........
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Herich » Thu Mar 21, 2002 4:08 am

umm.. Is cold out of a job now?? i am confused.. It says she is Event person.. hmm is there something i am missing here?

~Herich~ out.
Herich

Postby Coldraven » Sat Mar 23, 2002 4:00 am

I don't hope so :smile: But as I'v posted in anotehr post, gina is more than welcome to share the responsibility with me if she like.
----------------------
Coldraven
Coldraven

Return to Chit chat