Found a cool place for faction and spec in Penumbra

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Found a cool place for faction and spec in Penumbra

Postby Smacdevil » Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:46 am

Went on a little exploration trip with Suchysuchy and Pred007 last night, which brought us all the way up to the big Unredeemed temple NE in Penumbra. Now, we were planning to get some faction and cause a little havoc in the enemy's camp, but instead of entering the temple, we found a side entrance which turned out to be a static dungeon with Unredeemed mobs :) The door to this place is similar to the ones near Adonis E incarnator, and you see it easily on the right hand side of the canyon leading up to the temple.

Much to our enjoyment, most of the mobs were lvl 195-ish and gave decent faction (about 230 Redeemed faction points with base of 10,5k) as well ask some SK. However, they do hit quite hard, with 1100-1600 regular damage and we had a couple of 9k specials (Burst?) hit our pets. I would highly recommend a team with at least 2 tanks, 1 healer, and an engi for special absorb shield.

I wasn't sad when I found a spec 3 book, but unfortunately Suchy had to log off before we had time for more farming. Of course, I'll want to return asap to complete my 3rd spec :mrgreen:
Smacdevil

Return to Chit chat