Friends and Old Aliances

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Postby Zepto » Thu Apr 18, 2002 4:59 am

Hello all. Most of you will prob not remember me. My name is Zepto and I am Advisor to the Order of Kauket. Your clan and ours once use to work in cooperation with defending our great cities. As time has passes we have both went our seperate ways and yet we still both are strong and focused on protecting this land of ours. I am attempting to reignite old flames and rejoin our two clans in this common goal. I hope that you will stop by our message board and check out our clan again. I look forward to starting a dialog.

http://www.orderofkauket.org/

http://community.anarchy-online.com/character/bio/d/1/name/zepto

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zepto on 2002-04-18 15:01 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zepto on 2002-04-18 16:04 ]</font>
Zepto

Postby Archm » Thu Apr 18, 2002 9:53 am

Hello Zepto, I am Archm The RKFF General and Warminister. I think its a excellent idea to start a dialog and build relations with our guilds once again. Please send me a tell ingame so we may meet, I will try and do the same. Thank you for this outstretched hand of friendship.
Archm

http://www.anarchy-online.com/character ... name/archm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Archm on 2002-04-18 19:55 ]</font>
Archm
General Military/Advisor

Postby Cogs » Thu Apr 18, 2002 11:24 pm

Greetings Zepto!
Good to see you here again, as you may remember I am Mamas alt char. I take it you now may have some more time to play, that is good, and I hope then we see more of each other. I will look for you on-planet.
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Zepto » Fri Apr 19, 2002 5:44 am

Greetings Cogs. It is good to see you again. I look forward to meeing you again on Rubika. Yes, my life has calmed down a bit and I have gained more time for clan issues. (My house purchase is complete and I am moved in). I met with Archm informally last night and we had a good talk reviewing OOK and RKFF's history. I am excited about recovering our old efforts with our two clans working together. I beleive a first step is for both of our leadership to get together for an initial meeting. Hopefully after that both OOK and RKFF members can start becomming aquainted and team and enjoy each others company.

http://community.anarchy-online.com/character/bio/d/1/name/zepto

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zepto on 2002-04-19 15:45 ]</font>
Zepto

Postby Deshawn » Mon Apr 22, 2002 7:24 am

U may remember me. It's been awhile. I don't play deshawn much anymore but since the ip reset I will bring de back to life. I hope. I rerolled some other classes to test them out. And took some time off. Real life stuff I had to take care of.

http://www.anarchy-online.com/org/stats/d/1/name/278530

Our numbers are up and moral is kicking. I remember mamasboy And portman the lvl 300 female that needed a tune up.LOL
-cheers
-Deshawn/texo and other chars
Deshawn

Postby Archm » Mon Apr 22, 2002 4:36 pm

Deshawn nice to meet you. I'm Archm, I want to thank you for your post. We should plan a hunting trip with whoever wants to come from our guilds, I think we would have a blast. We are recruiting right now and our guild is very busy with many tasks and goals so I ask that you are patient with us.:smile: It takes a lot of work to create a great guild as you well know. :smile: I will send Zipto a tell and I hope to see you ingame.
Archm
General Military/Advisor

Postby Zepto » Mon May 06, 2002 7:16 am

Hello RKFF members. I would like to post some news on your site before the official article is sent to the Voice of Freedom. The Order of Kauket has finalized the current leadership transistion. Nisreen has completed the term of presidentcy and I have entered into my first term as the current president. Nisreen is still very active in Rubika and within the clan. We are attempting to orginize a multi-clan get together soon and I hope that RKFF will be able to join us. Woolymammoth and I are in talks now with a few clans and trying to nail down a date. This will be a good opertunity for members of all clans to get a chance to meet others there level and make new friends. I hope to see many of you there for this celebration. I will let you know more specifics as they are avaiable.
Zepto

Postby Coldraven » Mon May 06, 2002 9:52 am

Congratulations Zepto.
I am sure you will do a good job.
It would be nice if you could inform me ingame of the event so that I can inform the guild.

I would realy like to see RKFF attend your event.
----------------------
Coldraven
Coldraven

Postby Cogs » Mon May 06, 2002 10:06 am

Ahh, Zepto, Zepto, congrats! I couldnt think of a better man to take charge of OOK! Rubi-Ka will be better off :smile:.
Make sure to announce the gathering here, so an old hand can try to attend.

Cogs
Cogs

Postby Zepto » Mon May 06, 2002 11:25 am

Thank you both Coldraven and Cogs. I will make sure to keep you both informed as soon as I get the details. Now that the chaos of presidential changes is over maybe we can talk about clan friendships and agreements now. :smile: (gota keep up the political diplomacy)
Zepto

Return to Chit chat