Important Topics

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Postby Archm » Mon Apr 22, 2002 4:22 pm

A small meeting was held and a couple of topics were discussed.

1. For now Coldraven will be acting President of the RKFF.
2. We are holding off on merging with a guild, instead we are trying a recruiting program.
3. We have elected 3 members of the RKFF as recruiter advisors. Soon we will see many new members appear in the chat window.
4. We will hold off on any further development of the new RKFF website until the success or failure of the recruiting program.
5. We are currently allied in the alus alliance, that will not change.
6. There will be no Military training or planned attacks while the guild is recruiting.

Lets make a great effort to try to build this guild. Let us be warm and friendly to our new applicants. Welcome them with open arms and assist them in items or anything they happen to need. What makes a game worth playing is the people we surround ourselves with. Thats why I have had so much fun, I want to thank you all. Lets get to it people.
Archm
General Military/Advisor

Postby Hejiro » Mon Apr 22, 2002 4:49 pm

Sounds good.
Hejiro

Postby Coldraven » Mon Apr 22, 2002 5:55 pm

It seems like the meeting turned out realy well. We have already gained a couple of new members. And we are in the talk with anotehr guild that are interested in joining us.

Thank you Hejiro. Well done
----------------------
Coldraven
Coldraven

Postby Cogs » Tue Apr 23, 2002 11:23 am

It seems to me a change in leadership has been good. I fear that my problems the last months have carried over to my effort and leadership in game, and Im truly sorry I did not see and admit this to myself at an earlier stage. Well, good work all of you, Im proud to know you! And, very excited to see where this will bring the guild :smile:

Cogs
Cogs

Postby Archm » Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:31 pm

Cogs, my good friend, do not be mislead by our efforts, we miss you greatly. We want this guild to thrive and continue as you have started for us. I hope things work out for you so you can return to AO and play with us once again. Hope to see you soon, take care Cogs
Your friend Archm
Archm
General Military/Advisor

Postby Coldraven » Wed Apr 24, 2002 6:15 am

We all miss you Cogs. Don't missunderstand us. You were doing a great job. And we all hope to see you again soon.

Btw, I sent in a news about you stepping down to Voice of Freedom to role play the whole ting a little.

You can read the articel here:
http://www.anarchy-online.com/content/c ... cles/3080L

Events manager/Advisor
----------------------
You know I am watching you..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Coldraven on 2002-04-24 16:15 ]</font>
Coldraven

Postby Herich » Wed Apr 24, 2002 6:31 am

Wow. Thats actually kinda cool. heh ok, Cogs I must say you did do a great job, on the other hand i see ALOT of changes (for the good) since cold came in thats great too. I have no problem with either of you being pres. You both are great people and you both do good jobs =) but Cogs... you are missed =/

Cold: Nice Article...

~Herich~ out.
Herich

Postby Zepto » Wed Apr 24, 2002 7:02 am

I am sadened to hear of the retirement of Cog's from presidentcy. I remember him from days of old as the great Mamasboy2 when our clan were structuring defence plans. I offer my condolencens for all of the difficulties within your clan and I would also like to offer any assistance that The Order of Kauket can offer. It is times like this that the true nature of the clans shine by offering open hands of friendship and support. When one clan is weak, other strong clans come to there aid. There is where our strength lies.
Zepto

Postby Coldraven » Wed Apr 24, 2002 7:07 am

We shall not forgett Cogs. he is still among us, and I hope that he will return soon one day.

I thank you for yoiur support Zepto. It would be nice if you could contact me ingame. Maybe our two clans could get together one day.
----------------------
Coldraven
Coldraven

Postby Zepto » Wed Apr 24, 2002 7:27 am

I will do my best to contact you Coldraven in game. Things are a bit hetic in our clan but we are still strong. Our current president's term is up and we are in the middle of appointing new leadership. I am one of the head advisors and also campaining for the next term. Our transfer of leadership should be complete by next month. I will contact you and we can all get together. The fellowship of our two clans is an excellent endevor.
Zepto

Postby Felicity » Wed Apr 24, 2002 12:09 pm

Ah, Cold that was nice.. I like it when we make the news.
Felicity

Postby Hejiro » Thu Apr 25, 2002 2:39 pm

Yes, good article Cold.
Hejiro

Return to Chit chat