To our newcomers! Please read!

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Postby Felicity » Tue May 07, 2002 11:56 pm

We have had several additions to our great guil over the last few weeks. This is extremely nice, however I havent seen any of you in this forum.

I would like to see some presentations in this thread from our new guildmembers. Nothing special, only so we can get to know each other better.

And you oldies, keep out of this thread or I will personally spank you, ban you and send General Archm after you!

So, go ahead please.

Special add to Coldraven: You will be punished if you post one more time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Felicity on 2002-05-09 22:31 ]</font>
Felicity

Postby Myst » Wed May 08, 2002 2:06 pm

Greetings!

I am currently a level 68 Meta-Physicist. I started the game on August 8th of last year with my rl husband Tommyboi, who's currently an 86 enforcer. We took a ~six month break due to the frustration of early release game bugs, and have just returned to the world of Rubi-Ka.

This is the first AO guild either of us has joined as we didn't seek one previously, though we've received quite a few invitations over the months that we've played. Feyth is the reason I was initially interested in RKFF, and I've been pleased to meet the other members of the guild as I continue to level. Tommy too has enjoyed meeting everyone :)

We're both mid-20s internet addicts with too much free time and 3 3/4 computers, and we live in Austin, Texas.

Look forward to getting to know everyone better and helping the guild grow stronger and closer :)

Myst
--
Teri "Mystamyr" Harrist, Dead Sexy Nano Mage
Clan Meta-Physicist, Rubi-Ka 1
Myst

Postby Myst » Wed May 08, 2002 3:34 pm

*looks disgruntled* :P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Myst on 2002-05-09 15:46 ]</font>
Myst

Postby Terna » Wed May 08, 2002 6:16 pm

Well i'm back and to the RKFF. For all you old frends "hugs" to all. For all you new members welcome and this is a great and exciting guild to be in.
Terna

Return to Chit chat