Big thankyou's all round

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Big thankyou's all round

Postby Jpegg » Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:56 pm

Well... my plans for gettin Clericon ready for TL5 and above are almost over. I just got a huge PB event to arrange for his symbs and collections for you guys which is underway.

I just wanna say thanks to everyone who helped me out with Cler's Tier 1 armour. Zynical for the embryos, the Furys for pattern pieces and visions and Jasper for coming with me to farm novictum and pattern pieces yesterday. Last but definately not least, Bothead who let me camp FRN's with him over the weekend to enable me to buy the expensive goodies Ive needed for Clericon and another thankyou to Bluelotuss who had nothing to do with Clericon's progress whatsoever but a huge thanks is well deserved for other much needed help ;) I owe you all big time so thankyou :)))

I got two big thankyous also to two ladies outside guild (in case they pop through here one day). My good friend Mawerick from Rising Phoenix for advice and the making of Clericon's armour and Laureen from Whisper's Edge who saved much required pattern pieces for me while I was at the doctors yesterday and couldnt farm with her. Thankyou :))

If anyone needs to borrow my Shades or any MP's who wanna borrow my Blackshirt, just ask... be sure to have it washed before you bring it back though cos some of you guys are smelly ;)

JP

Edit: Oh oh... and not to forget Toolchick for giving Clericon his Necromancer Cloak... thankyou :))))
Jpegg

Return to Chit chat