Boo!

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Boo!

Postby Imryl » Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:09 am

Heya all!
Miss me? :D

Its been awhile since I was here.
I've been rather busy in the Art Industry.
Hows things on Rubi-Ka?
You guys and gals surviving against those Big Bad Omni's?
You are still Clanners right? :lol:

In my Spare time at the moment I have been playing a Little NeverWinter Nights. But really I dont have the cash to spend on subscriptions for online games (I've had to quit smoking...and thats my only expense I have in life...Though Im losing my hair over it....need nicotine)

It is a shame though, Id love to back on Rubi Ka, I even booted up my Anarchy Online Music CD the other day :D Though I still havent got around to reading my Book....Profit without Honour? Cant even remember what its called, my room looks like a bomb hit it and I cant find anything.
(Currently redecorating/rearranging room)

Well anyway, Let me know how you are all getting along and any cool happenings in AO that I have missed. :)

Take care
Imryl

Postby Felicity » Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:33 pm

Well, if you havent read the book yet you don't have to bother too much looking for it.. I read it (got it as a present from Funcom when I argued about their newsmail). In my opinion it's not worth reading, and pretty much a waste of time. Nothing really exciting happened and the author jumps around in time so much I got sick.

Well, thats just my opinion :)
Felicity, Doctor
Direttore, Bureaucrat
Felicity

Postby Hejiro » Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:21 pm

Hmm.. I forgot to read it. I downloaded the chapters which were offered from AO.com in PDF, but only think I got around to read the first couple of pages. Something about a guy heading somewhere in a spaceship with ghosts...

Actually, I'm not reading nearly as much as I used to... I seem to sleep on the bus now ;)
Hejiro

Return to Chit chat