Snufs...

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Snufs...

Postby Evillela » Tue Jul 30, 2002 3:59 pm

I want to get ONLINE again!!!!
do i seem a bit crayzy???ITs because im going..snufs..i miss Ao..i even miss those damn rollerrats..their not so cute apparence..the way the used to run after me into the woods with a beautiful sunset ahead...

hmm...ill just give the nearest lunybin a call..when im sitting dreaming about rats its time to get medicated :lol:
*me hugsalluntiltheycantbreathandneedCPR*
Evillela

Postby Hejiro » Tue Jul 30, 2002 4:47 pm

I think Wire mentioned in another post, but how long a break have you guys had now?

I am kinda in the other camp. I think I need to take a break for a while and get my enthusiasm back.
Hejiro

Postby Evillela » Tue Jul 30, 2002 5:11 pm

well,since i was pregnant and we need a bigger place to live in we moved in january and havent had a decent connection since.but that was¨nt by choice that we have been away from Ao.but i must say that in the beginning i didnt miss Ao,but now i cant wait to get back :D
*me hugsalluntiltheycantbreathandneedCPR*
Evillela

Postby Felicity » Wed Jul 31, 2002 3:11 am

Hejiro I hope you can get it back. I sure miss you when playing nowadays. We almost never see eachother anymore...
Felicity, Doctor
Direttore, Bureaucrat
Felicity

Postby Hejiro » Wed Jul 31, 2002 4:15 pm

:oops: That's probably also partially because I'm not getting up at 6AM on the weekend to "play in your timezone" (which I used to do).

I think once I'm finished with my current crop of games (NWN, SOF2, GTA3) I'll get back into AO :)

Actually, does any know if you suspend/cancel your AO subscription if you can still use the java chat?
Hejiro

Postby Wirecutter » Sun Aug 04, 2002 1:27 am

U can't use the chat if u unsubscribe. U need to have an active account to log on. :evil: I tried that days ago, even month ago.
Wirecutter

Postby Hejiro » Sun Aug 04, 2002 4:18 pm

Okay, thanks for letting me know.

Would you have lost your characters now?... I read that they're only kept for 3 months after an account is unsubscribed.
Hejiro

Postby Wirecutter » Mon Aug 05, 2002 4:45 am

hmmm got some weeks left then til they get deleted since the account wasn't deactivated until june.

I would hope I could continue with the chars I have but if they get deleted I will be blessed by beeing in a funny little helpful clan anyway so I'm really not too worried :P
Wirecutter

Postby Felicity » Mon Aug 05, 2002 5:19 am

Shouldn't be any bigger problems :)
Felicity, Doctor
Direttore, Bureaucrat
Felicity

Return to Chit chat