Greetings

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Postby Zepto » Mon Nov 05, 2001 6:09 am

Hail brothers of the clan. My name is Zepto, Advisor to Deshawn, leader of the Order of Kauket. I wanted to post a thank you for all that attended our meeting yesterday. Your insite was a welcome addition to our discussion. I am glad to see our clans work together and share such common beleiefs and drive. I look forward to our people working more closely together in the future.

Zepto
Advisor to Order of Kauket
Nanotechnition

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zepto on 2001-11-05 15:10 ]</font>
Zepto

Postby Mamasboy » Tue Nov 06, 2001 8:06 am

Hail Zepto, oh most reverred Advisor of OOK!
An honor it was to be allowed into your inner circle. My hopes for the clans are even greater now that the common interest for co-operation and combined efforts have become evident. Let us stay in contact, and use our combined forces to shape a better future.
Give my best to Deshawn, and your other colleagues.
Mamasboy2
Mamasboy

Postby Zepto » Tue Nov 06, 2001 11:14 am

Hail Mamasboy!

In reply and in an effort to further communication between our two clans, I would like to place up here for discussion some ideas in communication. This is all impromptu and has not been approved or discussed but I place here as food for thought. What about possiably a joint fourm between our clans to help share information? Or another idea would be a full up joint meeting where all members are welcome to attend and share there comments. Maybe events or hunting parties could be orginized. I agree and fully support the strengthening of comunication and would like to come up with some ideas and proposals so that we can move forward. I thank you for your time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zepto on 2001-11-06 20:17 ]</font>
Zepto

Postby Isalunam » Thu Nov 08, 2001 7:12 pm

OOC Statement:

Man if you guys were fans of Terry Pratchett, you would all be dying laughing over the acronym of OOK for you clan :smile:
Isalunam
Veteran

Postby Zepto » Fri Nov 09, 2001 6:08 am

Heck, now you are going to make me do some research into that....
Zepto

Postby Isalunam » Fri Nov 09, 2001 1:21 pm

heheh....Advisor of OOK. heheheheheheh

OOOOK!!!!
Ooook.....oooook oooook oook oook ooook...

Ooooook!
Isalunam
Veteran

Postby Zepto » Mon Nov 12, 2001 12:04 pm

Well, I did a bit of research. Still not sure what it is all about but something about Orangatangs? Looks strange...hehe guess a good reflection on OOK's members. :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zepto on 2001-11-12 21:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zepto on 2001-11-12 21:05 ]</font>
Zepto

Postby Ginaboo » Sun Nov 18, 2001 4:50 pm

Hello Zepto, Leader of OOK..

It is indeed a pleasure to "meet" you, and I hope to have the pleasure soon in person. I'm ginaboo, RKFF resident agent and all around clutz gal.. If there is anything I can do for you and yours by all means ask away. I am also, what mama lovingly calls me, our Guild Paparatzi!! I would love to get a few shots of You and Mamasboy2, and other members of both guilds together.. When the time allows of course:)

Until Then...
Ginaboo
Rkff Events Advisor Kinda Type Person and all around Clown!
Ginaboo
Events Manager/Advisor

Postby Zepto » Mon Nov 19, 2001 6:37 am

Your warm greetings are welcome and equally returned. I would love to find time for us to get together and exchange thoughts, ideas, and possiablly some Omni killing. :smile: Give me a tell in the game and I will try to do the same. I look forward to our meeting.
Zepto

Return to Chit chat