Hmmm. is anyone ever visiting this site anymore?

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Hmmm. is anyone ever visiting this site anymore?

Postby Felicity » Tue Sep 24, 2002 4:58 am

I wonder.....
Felicity, Doctor
Direttore, Bureaucrat
Felicity

Postby Cogs » Tue Sep 24, 2002 11:38 am

I visit the site every day, hoping for some info from Rubi-Ka, and your activities there, but alas, it has been very quiet as of late. I can only assume it has to do with a faltering interest, it used to be much better.
I would be a more frequent contributor, but as you know my play time is not what it used to be, hence I have not much to contribute, other thatn my friendship and continued support.
I was online for a while last night, and had a long conversation with Vixentrox(an old friend from CAS, Redruums guild). She and I have had heated debates on how to approach the OT problem earlier, but she has now broke with CAS, and started her own guild; "Whispers Edge".
She has done this due to a much to aggressive stance on Reds part, and wanted to adopt a more constructive approach to the OT problem.
She invited me to join their guild, but I declined, as I dont want to give up on us yet. There is still hope
My point is this: if staying with RKFF makes ppl loose interest in the game, I say you find another guild that better suits your needs. We can still retain our friendship.
I dont know, but even Cold is quiet these days :D

Lets have some thoughts, I cant beleive its impossible to revitalise RKFF, if interest is REALLY there!

Cogs
Cogs

Postby Coldraven » Wed Sep 25, 2002 9:52 am

Hi, I'v been a little quiet latly due to different things. Mainly RL issues, but also that it's hard beeing alone ingame all the time. I have been having the toughts of changing guild, but it's not an option I like to do. There are other stuff too, which I can't tell you about today.

I always got secrets. *smiles*
Coldraven

Postby Felicity » Thu Sep 26, 2002 6:06 am

Well, my interest is still here and I'd like to see more activity both ingame and on the site. I can't say I feel alone ingame. I play almost every night for around 3-5 hours. I log in at around 9-10pm and quit at 1-2am thats even on weeknights...
Before the summer I really felt like quitting the game alltogether and do something else. I was tired of it and felt bad about all the people leaving. We used to have so much fun and all. Then I started to work on BigSwede, and found that I really liked it very much. Now I feel I have no hurry at all going to other games or leaving. I'm having more fun than in a long time and I aim to get Big up in the higher levels. For the first time I don't feel gimped or underpowered.

Ofcourse I miss alot of people, and I guess I could aswell move to another guild to have that activity. But I don't want that, I want RKFF to live and eventhough I get invites from other guilds I politely recline, since RKFF is my home and as I have said before I aint leaving until I stand here alone.

I realise I didnt do much of a work as a leader, in fact I didnt do anything at all about it. I said before the summer, when we had all those problems that I didn't want to be the leader.. Well.. I still don't. I gave the leadership back to Coldraven in hopes that he would try to make something out of it. I want to concentrate on Big for a while, and let someone else worry about the organisation :) I hope that's ok with everyone else (if you care about it at all).

I'd like to know if I'm the only one with the interest of having RKFF alive or if you guys who are the reason why I still am here wants the same thing. If so I'd like to see a future where RKFF grows to a better size, better organized and with higher activity (well that comes with size doesn't it?) I'm willing to put my time and effort into it if you guys are.

Long live RKFF!
Felicity, Doctor
Direttore, Bureaucrat
Felicity

Postby Cogs » Thu Sep 26, 2002 9:50 am

Felicity, you have a way with words a man can only dream of :D !
Yes, I have an interest in keeping RKFF going, no doubt! It is my/our child, and if you pardon the pun, I'd like nothing more than to see RKFF nursed back to life. As you know, I cant be a very active part of that process for the time being, due to r/l stuff, but I will return full-time as soon as those problems are overcome. You alos know I have a hard time keeping away, lol.
So, I also put my trust in you guys, lets keep RKFF breathing!

Cogs
Cogs

Postby Felicity » Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:51 pm

Yay, Thankx Cogs :p
Felicity, Doctor
Direttore, Bureaucrat
Felicity

Postby Wirecutter » Sat Oct 12, 2002 4:25 pm

Arrrrgh had just written a long statment in here when the SHITTY ISDN line went dead for 15time in 10 min and everything I had written just disapered.

Life stinks when it doesn't follow my road.
Wirecutter

Connection drops

Postby Twiggytee » Sun Oct 13, 2002 5:36 pm

Save early/Save often... I was vpn'd into the corp site, working on a few emails, and the connection dropped for a total of <15seconds. Outlook crashed, along with my sync and work-in-progress.
Twiggytee

Postby BigSwede » Mon Oct 14, 2002 2:36 am

Aoow. thats gotta hurt....
BigSwede

Return to Chit chat