Stuff that pops in on official forums

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Stuff that pops in on official forums

Postby trgeorge » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:21 pm

:shock: Sometimes you just have to laugh. :? And sometimes you need to cry :cry:

Here's example

Since I don't know how long post will remain, here's post itself.

Kitty_Tepulus wrote:Welcome to ICC Resistance first funding Auction. All proceeds goes to better armor and weapons to ICC Resistance who are putting a fight against the evil, ICC and their ICC Puppet Boss Pinnochio Ross.

First item up for bid is a medium back filled with QL 50-60 Monster Parts. Starting bids start at 25K and incruments at 1K each.

Second item up for bid is a second medium backpack filled with Carbonich Rock with QL between 58-130. Starting bids start at 50K and incruments at 1K each.

Good luck and all proceeds goes to the ICC Resistance which will keep fighting the ICC and their labatory creatures which the ICC decieved and calls them alien invaders. When in fact they are ICC Ships just painted green with green neon lighting. We will not let the ICC reclaim Rubi-Ka I rather be free than a slave. And, I will support the Corporation I work for which is, Omni-Tek. But, I will never support ICC or their puppet Boss Pinnochio Ross. So, please support the ICC Resistance.

The Future is Now.
Freedom to All, Death to the ICC.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians
trgeorge

Return to Chit chat