Greets from Salzburg!

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Greets from Salzburg!

Postby Hejiro » Tue Oct 01, 2002 11:21 am

G'day all!

I managed to find an Internet cafe with unlimited time for only 3 euro and they had a vacant PC so I've been doing my email and booking hostels and also thought I would stop by here.

Had a quick read through all the posts, but can't really comment on any of it at the moment. :wink:

Well... a week into my holiday already! It's been going so well and so interesting. I'm in Salzburg at the moment which is an incredible city. The weather has also been excellent which I keep being told is unsual for this time of year.

I was in Munich for 3 nights -- 2 more than I thought I would be there just because it is so full of people! But I meet a few guys with student accommodation so they crammed me in for a couple of nights! Oktoberfest was a great experience, but rather nutty. I was good, though, and didn't get too drunk :D

Tomorrow I need to get to Fussen where the famous castles are, in particular Neuschwanstein. Not actually sure how to get there... but... I'm sure I'll work it out.

*waves*
--Leto
Hejiro

Postby BigSwede » Tue Oct 01, 2002 2:47 pm

ah, great to hear from you! Nice that you have such a good time! I'm sure you'll find your way to Fussen.
BigSwede

Return to Chit chat