I miss you All

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

I miss you All

Postby Herich » Fri Oct 04, 2002 6:48 am

Just letting you all know i still think of you. Here is the info and report on Herich as i promised.
Many a day ago he *herich* ( or i ) got tired of this game. Really i did. Right when Archm stoped playing and Cogs left and the leadership struggled. Because of the tiredness and only 1 or 2 people from RKFFr's being on i left the guild in search (not for a new guild) but to find my peace and self harmony. Along my journey i have met many , many interesting people. Some of being redruum and most of his CAS members. They started sending me tells and they were on most of the time i was. However i didn't even think about joining them. WE teamed together and i worked on the dodga quest with them and i even did some missions with a few of there members. I learned about all the new NPC's and the new bosses.. (did you know that in tir county there is a leet that drops a doc only shoulder pad that raises treatment and first aid)?
i have learned many new spots to find items and lil quests to do. I wasn't focused on lvling at all but mostly listening to others & chating and learning more about my role in the game and others. As time passed many people from RKFF'rs didn't seem to be on anymore. "at least not the same time" Then a lil later i learn they all made MORE chars! i was like oh.. ok.. now i have to learn who the hell is who again :p and i stll don't know if felicity is female or a male playing female.. and if u are female u got married to another female? i dunno .. <-- confused. I mean you turned the guild over to somone named dirrector or somethign like that.. You was all excited about him and what he did. Then yet again you lost touch. And made Big sweede where then i met Minifel. Who is no longer in our guild but ur marrying? and if u did, congrats. I just don't know anyone's role in RKFFers anymore or what they are even doing. I hear my enforecer was kick out of the guild? i guess i'm not wanted there so i will let you all go. Herich himself however became friends with people at CAS. I have only 1 month to go be 4 i am a member. need 2 wait 2 months to get members status. it's soo wierd going from such a dead chat to where people are soo mixed up in what they are doing to help others and would rather help themselves. I'm sorry but that is what i have seen in RKFF'rs latley many people are trying to get the guild bigger and better for what? themselves? there isn't even any RP in the guild. not one bit!!! i loved the idea of having a general and a RK force. but no. Poor Archm that never happened. Then there is the leadership problem. It seems no one wants to be leader. Every time i check back in there is a new leader in the guild! I dunno.. I'm sorry if this seems bad against u guys. it's really not intended too. I'm just observing and watching what is going on and "trying" to help improve it. maybe there is just no "trust" in the guild i dunno. I mean thats a Strong word. anyway, I am currently with CAS and teaching others about my findings and many more things i am learning from them . I mean there GUILD channel is soooooooo full and scroollls sooo fast. I love it. people talking to everyone. the guild is soo huge. It's great. If you need somethign u got it. i mean BAM. and i am always up to help somone else out, but u can only do soo much as a aprentice into the guild. well i will be on everyonce in awhlie. i have RL buddies that jsut joined the game and i made a low char to help guid them on there journey.

Well keep in touch,
~herich~ out.
Herich

Postby Cogs » Fri Oct 04, 2002 9:42 am

Herich ol boy! What is this? Well, I sent you tells to inform you that Hitmehard was kicked by accident, as Coldraven was going through the members list, to get rid of the inactive members. It is hard to remember all the alt's names, and when Hitmehards came up, it took a while before we realized we had kicked your alt. So, both me and Big sent you offline messages, both to Herich and Hitme to let you know it was a mistake, and we would re-enlist you first chance.
Well, Im glad youre happy in your new org, after all that is what the game is all about; a happy experience.
As for your criticism on ppl's roles and activity, well, I can only say most of us have real lifes, and other things that must take priority. Archm is both in school and working, so I think you could say his schedule is pretty heavy.
As for Direttore, he is Felicity/Bigswede's alt char, and was the main char at the time. So, naturally as Fel held office, Dir inherited it, as he was on most. I think you must partially blame yourself for not being able to keep up with the few new chars made. Really, there hasnt been that many, Ive been Cogs for as long as youve been with us, so has Coldraven(who is now Pres, btw), Archm, Fel/Dir/Big, etc...

Well, again, Im glad youre happy in CAS, and make no mistake; the kind of guild chatter you mention is something we all would like to see again.

Good luck, bud
Cogs
Cogs

Hey!

Postby Herich » Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:47 am

Yeah i understand that i couldn't keep up too. I mean it's hard for everyone to keep up with mine :p. OK Sorry to the critizisum, i think i was just frustrated at the time of writing or something. I'm in a much better mood now. :D You guys know i would still and always do anything for RKFF'rs right? It's my first and my most trusted guild. I always have a place in this ogers heart for u guys. I would even leave CAS for you guys. I was thinking... what if i start a guild. and then all the members can be turned into RKFR's after i know what there doing and that they can be trusted members? Kinda like a boot camp. but not so strict. This would bring more reliable and better people into the guild. should we have a lvl restriction? if this is decided on. I dunno just woundering some things. anyway.. Love and talk to you all later.

~Herich~ out.
Herich

Postby BigSwede » Tue Oct 08, 2002 10:24 am

Herich Im sorry that Hitme got booted. It was not made intentionally. Im happy if you find a place you feel at home. You know you will be missed. Hopefully some day you will find your way back to us. I can't say all the critisism in your first post is right, but not all is wrong either. We had some hard times, yes, but we are currently on our way to better ourselves and the org. We intend to grow a bit and get the old RKFF feel back. Even the RP-bit is worked on and we have started to work on the advisor roles again. A new RKFF site is under construction and we are currently recruiting.

As for not having full control over the alts I can understand that, but I havent seen you online very much either so I guess the responsibility falls on all parts for that :)

About me being male or female: Does it matter? You say you lack roleplaying in RKFF. Still you need to find out who is behind the masks :P Take my chars for what THEY are. They are all different with their own set of personalities. Yes I married Minifel, she's my wonderful little rose! Felicity was about to marry Mamasboy, but sadly he disappeared and died before the marriage took place. She was destroyed after that and have never found happiness since. Roleplay?
Role playing doesnt come served on a silver plate. If you want it, you do it. And if you do it others usually do it in your presence aswell. There is nothing to it. If you want it, you do it. I want it, thats why I do it.

And, as Cogs said before, the most important thing here is to enjoy your time ingame. If not with us, then with other people. Im happy if youre happy. As long as you are in the game you can consider me (and the rest too) as friends. And in my home you're allways welcome.

Have fun!
BigSwede

Return to Chit chat