Progress report

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Progress report

Postby Archm » Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:08 am

Hi all, Hope everyone is having a great time on Rubi-ka I know I am, after a 3 month break I feel refreshed and ready to play unfortuantely my school studies and part time job must have priority over AO. But I would like to do all I can for anyone in need. I am currently blitzing missions at ql level 153, mainly nanos. So if you need any nanos for 143-159ql or so let me know I will keep an eye out for them.

Coldraven would you be so kind as to give us a update on how RKFF is progressing in the rebuild. Thanks Archm
Archm
General Military/Advisor

Postby Coldraven » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:50 am

The guild has expanced a little in the last weeks by some new members who seem realy promising indeed.

Website progress:
The new admin system is coming it's way. Just a few more tweaks and it should be finnished. For teh design I am working with a friend of me on the subject, but he seems a little slow so I have to kick him :)

Sections:
Each section are responsible for theire own progress.

Reqruiting: From his last report he are working on the startup pack for all new members and how to get more members.

Events: Blue is working on several events for the moment. The first one will be a get together for the guild members.

Army: Haven't heard much from McScope, but I guess it's because he is a dad now.

President role: Besides working on the website I'm doing some politics to get to know the other members and geting RKFF back where it used to be.
Coldraven

Postby Archm » Tue Oct 08, 2002 6:42 pm

Thanks for the Reply Coldraven :P Looks very Promising :D
Archm
General Military/Advisor

Postby Hejiro » Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:14 pm

What is it this new site is going to do -- just a redesign, or more functionality? A working character level checker? :) Does our current gallery work any more? I never did get to see those wedding photos.........!
Hejiro

Postby Coldraven » Wed Oct 23, 2002 6:16 am

The new site will have a brand new design.
The possibility to create your own account.
Add your own characters to the database.
Post news for the page.
Access levels.

Basicly the same as we had before, but a working one :)
Coldraven

Postby BigSwede » Wed Oct 23, 2002 6:36 am

See character levels updated from FC. Or did you remove that feature Cold?
BigSwede

Return to Chit chat