What is this weird thing?

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

What is this weird thing?

Postby Hejiro » Fri Oct 18, 2002 9:23 pm

Could someone please tell me what the heck this thing is?? I have never seen anything like it!

picture on AO.com
Hejiro

Postby Hejiro » Fri Oct 18, 2002 9:36 pm

Awesome. Found a screen of the new Notum Wars character creation, if anyone's interested. Looks far far better than before.
Hejiro

Re: What is this weird thing?

Postby Wirecutter » Sat Oct 19, 2002 2:16 am

Hejiro wrote:Could someone please tell me what the heck this thing is?? I have never seen anything like it!

picture on AO.com

can't tell u what it is but if I'm not mistaken and if I remember correctly they are in a desert West of Tir. (in a crater) don't remember if it was two or three playfields west of Tir.
Wirecutter

Postby Cogs » Sat Oct 19, 2002 2:18 am

Hejiro, m8! Welcome back :D !!
What you see on that picture is what is known as a Blaster Beetle! You find them in the area of Mort, and in various other places that I cant quite remember right now. Fearsome to look at, and quite a challenge for levels below 100, if Im not mistaken. We had them in a team mission once, if I remember correctly.

Good to have you back!

Cogs
Cogs

Postby Hejiro » Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:09 pm

You know, I've seen those beetles before, but for some reason I don't remember them looking anything like the one in the picture -- and I especially don't remember a seated figure with a cannon....!

Heh, some weird stuff on Rubi-Ka, that's for sure.
Hejiro

Postby Coldraven » Wed Oct 23, 2002 6:17 am

They are beetles.

The picture you had abotu the character creation is up on the test servers if you would like to test it. It rocks. It will be the new character creation for everyone :)
Coldraven

Return to Chit chat