Quest for shoulderpads... Dodga's?

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Quest for shoulderpads... Dodga's?

Postby Hejiro » Sat Oct 26, 2002 11:00 pm

I think it's Dodga's quest that sends you out collecting robot pieces and you get some shoulderpads. I have some "Clan Shoulderpads for the Suspicious", but there's more to the quest, right? I seem to remember having to tag some huge robot or something.. and it was too hard or camped to buggery..

Did anyone get any further with that? Perhaps some higher levelers could help me get further in the quest?
Hejiro

Postby BigSwede » Sun Oct 27, 2002 4:43 am

Dodgas quest consists of three parts.
  • The first part: You need to find several parts for a robot. These are special parts and you need to get all parts, assemble them and give them to Dodga. Upon receival you get the first pad from him. I found this part of the quest extremely annoying as I had to kill around 10 thousand waste collectors to get the eight or nine parts needed to complete part one.
  • The second part: This one is much easier than the first. Well, that is if you are lucky enough to own a plane. This part will take you to places located all around Rubi Ka. When you receive this quest you get 2 items, if I remember right. With these you "tag" the Trash King and all his lackeys. This is done by clicking them with one of the items. No need to kill them , and I managed to complete the whole quest without even a scratch on my shiny yalm :). Problem is to find them all. I know there is a page somewhere with the locations of all the lackeys. I think it has been posted here on the forum before actually. When all are tagged you hand over the items to Dodga and receive the second pad.
  • The third part: I haven't done this yet, but I've heard whats needed to complete it. You get an item from Dodga with this quest. You have to fill this item with chips found on both Trash King and all his lackeys. One chip from each. Now this quest is pretty hard I think since Both TK and all his lackeys have quite a punch in their hits :wink: . When the item has all the chips, just return it and get the last pad. This pad is the only one that shows on your character when you use it.

Simple aye? :roll:
BigSwede

Postby Coldraven » Sun Oct 27, 2002 8:15 am

I finaly managed to loot TK for his computer deck. So hopefully I will have the 3rd part of dodga quest finnished soon.

If your looking for a full guide you should go here:
http://www.rathas.info/quests/alvin.htm
Coldraven

Postby Coldraven » Sun Oct 27, 2002 3:16 pm

There I finnished the 3rd part of the dodga quest now :D
I am happy :)
Coldraven

Postby Hejiro » Sun Oct 27, 2002 3:56 pm

Okay, okay, show off :wink:
Once I get the 2nd part out the way you'll have to help me get the 3rd done :D

Grats, btw!
Hejiro

Postby BigSwede » Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:28 am

Ohwell I guess I'd better go on a tour again to get those parts for the first one... *sigh*
BigSwede

Postby Coldraven » Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:27 am

Well, I have been working on that quest since it first started, so yes I am a little happy *smiles*
Coldraven

Return to Chit chat