Notum Wars, will they ship before new year?

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Notum Wars, will they ship before new year?

Postby BigSwede » Wed Nov 27, 2002 2:53 pm

I've asked around here in the Stockholm area about the release of Notum wars and I have only got bad news. Noone knows when it will be released. One gamestore didn't even know what Anarchy Online was! They called it Energy Online until I had corrected them three (3!) times!

So, I guess I wont be able to help building towers any time soon. :cry:

Edit: They didnt have it on any of their release lists, and they have release dates on those lists that goes on to 2004...
BigSwede

Postby Cogs » Thu Nov 28, 2002 12:22 pm

Hmmm....not good! Then I would suggest a mail order from FC's online shop. You can access it thru their official AO page.
I asked in my fav shop today, and they hoped it would be in tomorrow, but couldnt be sure, due to our infamous mail system :evil:

Cogs
Cogs

Postby Hejiro » Thu Nov 28, 2002 3:30 pm

Did you see the note on the AO log-in screen? Said something about NotumWars being delayed by 1 day because of Thanksgiving... but I think it's coming out right afterwards.

I'd better go ask my local games shop. Or.. order it online :/
Hejiro

Postby Wirecutter » Thu Nov 28, 2002 4:41 pm

:D
The last note I seen on AO is that Notum has been shipped and should bee in stores, so I'm heading for the shop tomorrow to see if I can get hold of a copy I can call my own. :D :D
Wirecutter

Postby Coldraven » Thu Nov 28, 2002 5:32 pm

Notum Wats should be in every store the 29 november 2002 :)
----------------------
Coldraven
Coldraven

Postby Cogs » Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:33 am

Latest info I have is 2nd or 3d of December :roll:

Cogs
Cogs

Postby Wirecutter » Fri Nov 29, 2002 1:48 pm

:( I Checked in couple of stores today nad the first one didn't know anything other than it was soon too arrive sometime, and the other one could tell me that it had release date 26.nov in USA and 3.dec in Norway

so I guess we in Europe just have to kick back and wait for it
(Guess I gonna show up in the store on Monday anyway to see if they have a copy for me) 8)
Wirecutter

Postby BigSwede » Fri Nov 29, 2002 2:39 pm

I've checked stores on the web, all the ones big enough to even carry online titles. I've checked the big gaming stores around the Stockholm area. Noone could deliver today. ONE (1) store knew what I was talking about. I visited five of the biggest stores in Stockholm, ZERO Web stores in Sweden could deliver or had it even on their pages.

The closest store I have to me says it will be released during december. When I pressed them and told them that I know another place that will deliver next week, they said: Well, they must be importing from US then...

I hate it when I'm right. I said they would screw up..
BigSwede

Postby Cogs » Tue Dec 03, 2002 5:13 am

Well, I spoke to our Norwegian distributor today, http://www.bj.no/, they said the NW pack would be with them today, and in stores here by tomorrow. I will give them a grace period of one day, and assume it will be here by Thursday. Now, Bigswede, if you would like, I could buy the pack for you here and send it to you? That would prolly be faster than waiting for it in Sweden, unless you have heard other news.

Cogs
Cogs

Postby BigSwede » Tue Dec 03, 2002 8:58 am

Let me check once again with my store, if they still have no clue I'll be very happy if you can help.
BigSwede

Postby Wirecutter » Tue Dec 03, 2002 11:45 am

Spaceworld was expecting it today but still nothing...... :x :x :x :(
Wirecutter

Postby Hejiro » Tue Dec 03, 2002 4:00 pm

My local games store had many boxes of AO once, but I believe it didn't sell so well here, the result of which means they're not getting NW in :roll:

Looks like it'll be a while until I get the pack.
Hejiro

Postby BigSwede » Wed Dec 04, 2002 4:23 am

Hejiro, why don't you talk to them? Sometimes they can take just a few boxes in to meet your demand.

My name is listed on my local store, and they will call me as soon as they get them. This or next week.
BigSwede

Postby Coldraven » Wed Dec 04, 2002 7:07 am

For you norwegian members, and probably sweden too. I got a message from the norwegain distributor BJ that the boxed had been delayed cause of high sea. This means that notum wars won't arrive in norway before thursday or friday :(
----------------------
Coldraven
Coldraven

Postby BigSwede » Wed Dec 04, 2002 7:54 am

Yay, shipping really meant SHIPPING lol.. I would have used postal air , heh
BigSwede

Next

Return to Chit chat