IMPORTANT!!

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

IMPORTANT!!

Postby trgeorge » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:36 am

Check this out, if you want a chance to win Lifetime AO account with all expansions. Second and thirth prize ain't bad either.

And don't ask me about correct answers...it's all there in timeline, just take 30 min to browse through it.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians
trgeorge

Postby Murderall » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:15 am

Hmmmm, will be a little busy when I get home then 8)
Teh Coolest agent on Rubi-Ka 8)

Teh stuff I use right now Out of date!
Murderall

Postby Iambubba » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:55 am

Wow.. I thought I was an AO freak. Ive read Prophet without Honor twice, spent 4 years in this game, and countless other things that would imply i know all there is to know about AO.

The sad truth? There was only two questions in that list that I can answer off the top of my head.

Good luck to anyone that gives it a shot - Hopefully you win so our Pet Leets can battle it out :)
Iambubba

Postby Kid » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:15 am

Iambubba wrote:Wow.. I thought I was an AO freak. Ive read Prophet without Honor twice, spent 4 years in this game, and countless other things that would imply i know all there is to know about AO.

The sad truth? There was only two questions in that list that I can answer off the top of my head.

Good luck to anyone that gives it a shot - Hopefully you win so our Pet Leets can battle it out :)

Pitiful. Newbie like me got all the answers right. Now, FC may not agree that my answers are correct, but that won't shake my belief. I am all knowing afterall. I'm also running low on the yellow pills that the doc gave me....but I'm not seeing any side effects yet other than the fact that my spelling seems to have improved.
-The Doc that runs away lives to die another day.
-I am not prejudiced againts Omni's. I hate everyone equally.
-My computer goes down on me more often than my girlfriend.

==Kidkungfu
==Kidonatural
==Kidmeta
Kid

Postby DoctorLeo » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:02 am

LOL your 2 right was EXACTLY double the ones I knew!!! :lol:
DoctorLeo

Postby trgeorge » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:18 am

All the answers lie in Story-line, just read it and look for correct info. Beside awards, FC doesn't have anything to do with this competition.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians
trgeorge

Postby Zuntsu » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:11 pm

Talking about winning stuff, check out this thread if you haven't already. Some crazed guy is literally giving away valuable phatz! It's for 190+ people only though (Sorry Kid :wink:)

About this quiz, I used the method I always use in my swedish exams. Configure my calculator to give me a random number between range 1-4, and answer with that. Turst me, works everytime.
Zuntsu

Return to Chit chat