Hey everyone!

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Hey everyone!

Postby Shortcirkut » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:53 pm

Hey, names' Rey Baiken, but most people call me "shortcirkut" and I guess I could be what people call a 'Fixer'. So I was just walkin' around Rubi-Ka, and I hear that the Organization Cerberus is taking applicants. Well I felt I was ready to finally help the cause in the fight against the Omni, so I leaped at this opportunity, and here I am! I hope I am applicable for this organization, cause I'm tired of just hangin' around in the grid ;).

(Out Of Character): Hey everyone, I've been wanting to join a good Clan organization recently and I saw you guys were taking applications so I thought I'd give it a shot. You all seem like really cool people and I feel like this would be a great org. I've been playing AO for a little while(Though I'm deffinitly not before SL hehe), though just last week I came back after not playing for half a year, but I'm picking up again quick. I'm always glad to lend a helping hand to anyone in need of me, even if it's out of my way. So anyway, I hope get to know everyone well and meet you guys in game, and hope I pass the application too hehe.
Last edited by Shortcirkut on Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone. "
Shortcirkut

Re: Hey everyone!

Postby Procurator2 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:18 pm

Heyhoy!

Shortcirkut wrote:cause I'm tired of just hangin' around in the grid

come hang around at the whompa tree in oa instead. great karma flowing there...
Procurator2

Postby Selavi » Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:48 pm

Hey and welcome amongst the clinical insane. Hope your stay here with us is going to be a good one, if not interesting :wink: I am a fixer myself, so if you wonder about something, or need any help, dont hesitate to ask. Jasper keeps telling us he is also a fixer...not sure I beleive it, since he is a nanomage. Those are usually found running around with a couple of balloons hanging above their heads, and some smelly demon sniffing up their butts. But I guess you can ask him aswell if you wonder about something.

See you around Rubi-Ka mate.
They call this war a cloud over our nation.
Man made this weather, and now he is standing in the rain, saying ”Shit! Its raining!”
Selavi

Postby Smacdevil » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:05 pm

Greetings Shortcirkut! Hope you find this crazy gang to your liking (and vice versa of course ;) ) and that we see you soon in our guild chat. Fixers of the world unite! (ok I don't play my fixer these days, but one day he'll re-emerge from the underworld).

Bothead
Smacdevil

Postby HealerKat » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:34 am

Hi there Shortcirkut. Welcome to our forums. I hope you will enjoy cerberus and its great gang.

Kat
Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics; even if you win you're still look like a retard.
HealerKat

Postby Doctain » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:38 am

Hiya dude :)
Don't drink and drive smoke pot an fly!
Doctain

Postby Zuntsu » Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:32 am

Hi Shortcirkut. looking forward to meet you :)

Are you a technician?
Zuntsu

Postby Murderall » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:17 am

8)
Teh Coolest agent on Rubi-Ka 8)

Teh stuff I use right now Out of date!
Murderall

Postby Bigfatkiller » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:56 am

Hey dude :)
Hope to see you around the guild chat playing enforcer soon! :D/
- Ipix
Bigfatkiller

Postby Shortcirkut » Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:54 pm

Thanks for the welcoming everyone, still gotta pass the application though ;). Hehe, and no Zuntsu, I'm not a technician, whatever gave you that idea? I'm still in school, 17 yrs old. Hehe, and to Bigfatkiller, I'll mostly be hovering around the fixers, but I'll pay you guys visits too :D/

Hope to sometime meet you guys ingame.
"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone. "
Shortcirkut

Return to Chit chat