Apologize

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Apologize

Postby Horsey » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:59 pm

I humbly apologize for not gettin cerbchannel to work. I am fully aware the simple fact that the error is me, I have absolytely no intentions to make it look like something else.
Of course, helplessy trying to install wireless router with countless loggings doesnt help. At all! :-)
And teenaged besserwissers who spend half of theirs annoying time searchin the internet for helpful programs that DONT work on any pc, well, it should be illegal to have those. The kids I mean.
At least one can erase the progs....
Horsey

Postby Jasper2002 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:18 pm

I am not sure that the fault is yours. The bot channels we use are running from my PC and it appears that some power spikes or brown-outs are causing my PC to shutdown, but not affecting anything else other than my electricity meter.

I am trying to find out why it is happening but no luck so far. Keep trying to /join and you will get on :)
Jasper2002

Postby HealerKat » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:54 pm

Horsey: I will try to contact you when i see you online.. And we can check what is wrong.

Leetqueen/kat
Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics; even if you win you're still look like a retard.
HealerKat

Postby Jasper2002 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:35 am

Further to this I had a few issues with connectivity this morning, couldn't connect to any webpage or any online server, but tracert and ping were working fine as were my DNS servers, so not sure but the bots may be down until I can restart them when I get home.

I will be getting a managed server package at the end of the month. Can only do it then as I have to pay up front for 3 months and it comes to around £200. I will then setup the bots to run from there. I may even look at running BeBot instead of IGN as it provides more facilities. This will provide full, uninterrupted Bot access, which is good coz I am moving house soon too and don't want the guild to suffer as I do :)
Jasper2002

Postby Horsey » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:34 am

Lucky me, it seems I got in the right guild at my first try, thx for reassuring responses.
Not so lucky, struggeling with my brand new wireless network. Got it workin on my wifes laptop, but one pc crashes constantly, another pc do the acces-not access-access-not access. And so on.
May the force be with me..
Horsey

Postby Horsey » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:50 am

Hah, I know why its not workin. The traiterous little b*****d is playin WoW. In my house. D....!

SAY GUDDBAI TO THE FREE FOOD KIDD
Horsey

Postby HealerKat » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:42 am

Hahaha You tell them..

Kat
Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics; even if you win you're still look like a retard.
HealerKat

Postby Kid » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:50 am

Horsey wrote:Hah, I know why its not workin. The traiterous little b*****d is playin WoW. In my house. D....!

SAY GUDDBAI TO THE FREE FOOD KIDD

But I like my free food. :cry:
-The Doc that runs away lives to die another day.
-I am not prejudiced againts Omni's. I hate everyone equally.
-My computer goes down on me more often than my girlfriend.

==Kidkungfu
==Kidonatural
==Kidmeta
Kid

Return to Chit chat