Hey all

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Hey all

Postby Chestity » Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:21 am

I was just browsing through some old bookmarks and came across this page :shock:
So I just wanted to pop in and say Hi to all of you crazy people in Cerberus, although most of you probably dont know who I am or who I used to be when i played AO some years ago.

Hope you all still have fun playing the game :)

Chestity - 220 Engineer :D/
Chestity

Postby Selavi » Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:34 am

Hey Chesty. Good to see some oldtimers are still trolling around on the forums atleast, if not ingame :D
They call this war a cloud over our nation.
Man made this weather, and now he is standing in the rain, saying ”Shit! Its raining!”
Selavi

Postby Jpegg » Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:36 am

Chessie !!!!

Well well well, my old Pres ;) Hiya mate and it sure has been a long time. How’s life treating you and what game you playin at mo?
Jpegg

Postby Chestity » Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:52 am

Life is: work, work, work, some gametime, more work and then some work between sleep and work again, otherwise its very good atm.

I'm currently playing BF2, CoD2 and WoW pretty much bored of all of them but nothing better to do :cry:

Does anyone still have those pics from the RL gathering in Oslo a couple years back? I was looking through my files today but couldnt find them but would really appreciate it if anyone would mail them to me or something cuz I had such fun time that evening and it would be great to see them again.

Jpegg: You still visiting Norway from time to time to spend time with our beautiful girls? And how's Leon?

Chestity
Chestity

Postby Jpegg » Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:07 am

Girls? *chokes* ahem…. One girl and yea, flying out there next Sunday. Lia’s gonna be moving to UK in July so not long left travelling now. Leon is fantastic, thank you, growing up way too quickly, 8 years old this year O.o. Life is good at the moment. Havent played AO in a couple of months although I did log in last Friday blind drunk to pester peeps on guildchat as I recall. I been playing one game I completely overlooked during my gaming life and am deep into Baldur’s Gate so haven’t been online much at all. Besides being neck deep into ‘Lost’ season 2 and watching TV. Damn it’s good to see you mate :) I have the piccies btw from the meeting so I’ll mail em to you.
Jpegg

Old timers...

Postby Smacdevil » Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:29 am

Hi Ches! And JP!! Long time eh? Well... good to know you're alive and well, if not ingame :)

BTW, planning a RL event in Oslo soon, spoke to Vima about it too but we don't have a date yet, but I'm hoping we can do it this month (April).

Smac
Smacdevil

Postby Gearsoul » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:04 am

Hey there, Chestity!!! Dunno if u rememberz meh, but I be the oooooooold guild Main Tank! WOO! KEEPER FTW (for the win silleh!)!!!!

*flex*

Anyway, nice to see a friendly face :)

*waves* :D

-Foesmite
Gearsoul

Postby Legrandchef » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:29 am

Hey, Chestity. Nice to hear from you after all this time. I have some pics the RL event in Oslo. Both of them in fact since I came over twice. :lol: If you want to get in touch I'll send them across somehow.

all the best,

Chef
If you were at Druss' funeral, and did not weep, there is something wrong with you.
Legrandchef

Postby Gearsoul » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:00 am

CHEFFIE!!! ^_^

-Foesmite
Gearsoul

Return to Chit chat