THE WEEK OF IS

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

THE WEEK OF IS

Postby DoctorLeo » Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:15 pm

I was talking to some today.. And I propose a Week of IS... a few I have been with today said OK...I had fun getting ready or our AI weekend... and found out I did get some good loot... but most fun was working with others getting ready and getting CRU to do it.

Part of this is selfish... I need "Teachings of the Immortal One" book badly.. realy need. and Dominus Ummoh the Pedagogue is tough... but.. but... if it does not drop who cares?

Unlike our AI weekend... this could be for anyone and all at once... 2 teams of 6? 12 cerbs... 3 teams of 6.. beyond fun!! all together working together...

Get your IS key... get some fun stuff... Can you imagine 2 or 3 Cerb teams working in tandom? where else but IS...

Next... Now I am 201... I want Kid, Lyn.. Psy.. Mod...some others to catch back up to me.. I would NOT be 201 without all the fun and teams we have been on together... We have teamed for months now... growing together. BTW, Thaliq (someone Lyn and I and others have teamed with a few times) says Lyn plays like 210 not 175. Lyn is a feather in Cerbs cap!!
Some of us now are at a point where WE can help others like Jasp.. Lead (and alts) murder, UKU... Bot... Proc... TR... omg soo manyI better stop before I leave too many out.. helped all us... Now our turn...

If anyone needs a Doc... getting a nasch key...Doing Ado hecks to lvl... background healing at p7.. just ask me... Time I paid back all I was given.. i dont have lots in banks..been credit poor forever.. but to help out cerbs ... well just ask..

I still remember when Funkyy sat down afer showing me where to farm guns and talked about Docs for 2 hours.. seemed like 10 mins to me....

AND PLEASE THINK ABOUT IS WEEK... YEA OR NO? FUN OR NOT?

LEO... THE DOC THAT IS JUST BEGINNING TO LEARN.
***LIFE WITHOUT RISK IS NO LIFE AT ALL***
Out on the Prairie hiding from Tornadoes. Don't need to meet Dorothy today and I dont trust the Wizard.
DoctorLeo

Postby Ballonmax » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:25 pm

ill go whit ya if when and if am on....this would be fun...(been too is once)

And doc too help a cerb isnt about how mutch creds u have.......(am poor like a church rat... :shock: ) but its the way we support eatch other and have fun on gc and in teams. :-'' :-'' ......Cerberus is the best guild i could be in.(if u look at my playing style. :twisted: :twisted: ..)

CERB POWHA.....

The gimp MP............
Veteran of Cerberus. :-P
My sigy moved to Jamaica:-P

AO: Ballonmax Lvl 200
Wow:
Ballonmax 70 Dwarf HolyPaladin member of War for fun on killrog server....
Shamannball 30 shamann Guildmaster in Absolutt Norsk
Ballonmax

Postby Smacdevil » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:06 pm

I'll gladly join if I'm online when this happens, sounds like fun (IS always is :))
Smacdevil

Postby Shinali » Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:54 pm

I'll come too if im online when this happens. Still need a dot ring from third floor.
Shinali

Postby Ukulele » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:10 am

I'm in and after DoT ring too :)
:aliendance:
Ukulele

Postby Jasper2002 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:44 am

IS is always fun, and as good preparation for this we can farm some temp passes from the first floor.

If we have a run on this tonight, I know that some of us can solo for them and we can get quite a few, only prob is that the cloaks are unique, so need to trade each one at ToTW and then go back to Bori or WA to get back in.

Once we have enough temp keys then we can raid for perma passes for those that need them, no getting to the 3rd floor without a perma pass :)

After that we can own the 3rd floor, and depending upon time and obligations we can raid and kill the whole floor as many times as is needed for everyone to get what they want. This maybe best planned for a Saturday tho, when there are many online.
Jasper2002

Postby Shinali » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:10 am

Actually the cloaks arent unique, just nodrop special.
Shinali

Postby Kid » Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:17 am

Count me in., My MA still needs one of the book parts, and I think some MP items drops on floor 2....if I remember correctly.

I love doing these cerb raids.
-The Doc that runs away lives to die another day.
-I am not prejudiced againts Omni's. I hate everyone equally.
-My computer goes down on me more often than my girlfriend.

==Kidkungfu
==Kidonatural
==Kidmeta
Kid

Return to Chit chat