Scammmed

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Postby iriche » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:33 pm

Well he got right
iriche

Postby Nanotpimp » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:34 pm

[Zodsnet]: Message from Pajja: scamer at work!! [Clan shopping 1-50] Teknition: .:WTS Small Clan City:. "Clicky"... click for all

o_o owned.
Some say kiting is bad, i say its population control.

"From this to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother."
Nanotpimp

Postby Nanotpimp » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:25 pm

So now FC deleted other posts i made and others have made, I feel now is the time to send emails to gaming websites about this .. see what they think.. I got warned again for "flaming/trolling".

"From this to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother."
Nanotpimp

Postby Nanotpimp » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:15 pm

Got baned from forums.

You have been banned for the following reason:
Reposting moderated material is agains the forums rules.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Nanotpimp

Postby iriche » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:05 pm

Well yeah, I knew that would happen if you continued to post...
iriche

Postby Nanotpimp » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:30 pm

Ya .. im still not giving up tho

Nanotpimp

Postby iriche » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:29 am

Nanotpimp wrote:Ya .. im still not giving up tho

Want a hint?

Give up, FC will not give you any credits back,
all that will happen if you continue to petition, or sending tons of email is that they maybe will take actions against your account.
The policy is clear, all trades are final and that credis isnt reimbursed.
iriche

Postby Nanotpimp » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:51 am

I dont want creds back, why is everything i say replyed with a negitive remark from you?

Nanotpimp

Postby iriche » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:53 am

Nanotpimp wrote:I dont want creds back, why is everything i say replyed with a negitive remark from you?

Cause you, really, waste Customer Service time..
They got policies, and thats it...
iriche

Postby Nanotpimp » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:01 am

*Sigh* you dont really get it, its not just about the scam, its not just about being banned. This scammer is still on the loose .. even your own bot has sent tells out to everyone about it, and yet your siting there giving me these negitive remarks and so on. I am a good person and i try to do good things. I feel that leting people know about this and the stuff FC does about it should be out there for the people to see, People are still viewing this thread right here, because apparently they want to know. Sorry that you dont feel that this is a important subject. maybe if you ever get scamed/hacked or so on you will feel the same way. I worked hard for the creds, and even now if a newbie walked up to me and asked if he needed creds, i'd give em a mill or 2, I guess thats the diffrence between you and me.

Nanotpimp

Postby iriche » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:10 am

Nanotpimp wrote:*Sigh* you dont really get it, its not just about the scam, its not just about being banned. This scammer is still on the loose .. even your own bot has sent tells out to everyone about it, and yet your siting there giving me these negitive remarks and so on. I am a good person and i try to do good things. I feel that leting people know about this and the stuff FC does about it should be out there for the people to see, People are still viewing this thread right here, because apparently they want to know. Sorry that you dont feel that this is a important subject. maybe if you ever get scamed/hacked or so on you will feel the same way. I worked hard for the creds, and even now if a newbie walked up to me and asked if he needed creds, i'd give em a mill or 2, I guess thats the diffrence between you and me.

Yeah I know the bot have sent an announce, thats the way to do it...
Cause FC got policys, then the community have to adjust after that spread information on other ways...
Thats the way to do it, its harder to change the system and you may get banned for trying, or something
iriche

Postby Nanotpimp » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:15 am

Well we both got diffrent views on hold to bring the things to the people, forums = everyone sees it bot= only one side sees it.

And i didnt check up on the person because it was my chance to own a city .. i was going to suprise someone with it and make a twink org with them, always been a dream of mine to own a city, i was excited at the chance, maybe its stupid ya .. but either way .. FC should do something about it, its just not right for them to let him keep scamming.

Nanotpimp

Postby Nanotpimp » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:59 am

*Sits here and watchs you continue to bring judgement on me on the Ao forums*

Nanotpimp

Postby Legrandchef » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:06 am

I could not agree more with you, Nano, as I think Funcom's attitude to this sort of activity is dreadful. They are very disheartening to all honest players and encouraging to scammers. They just wash their hands of the problem. I thank you for at least trying to do something about it.

Chef
If you were at Druss' funeral, and did not weep, there is something wrong with you.
Legrandchef

Previous

Return to Chit chat