Just dropping by....

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Postby Nusse » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:30 am

Cogs wrote:I gotta say it would be cool if we could manage some kind of "old-timer" reunion...would be a blast!
If we could fool Bigswede, Flameforge, Nusseman and ole Meenie...and prolly a few names I forget...you ofc, etc, etc...now that would be fun :)

Well I've preordered Lost Eden and am going to play for a bit when that goes live. Nussefreak is in another clan though ;)
Nusse

Postby Cogs » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:07 am

Nussefreak is in another clan though Wink

Yes yes...you are truly Forsaken *grins*

I just looked over my post again...and ofc there are a few names that just slipped...Selavi, Froots, Rahmo...I did think Sel still played the game, but upon closer research it seems he dont?

well...Ill rephrase then: lets get an oldie's reunion going! none mentioned, none forgotten :)
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Necrophymm » Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:46 am

Would love to know what Lotuss and Wirecutter have been up too these past few years too, good times, the "old" days. I'm still logging in and out at (on) the pickinic table outside West Athens lol, even dropped into the old meating hall...tho being a new froob it was kinda hard to get up to that room lol.

Ruri (Pixxiie) and I (Seriphynn) are still operating out of WA as our home, so if you wanna drop by...

...got to thinking about playing a Doc again....nope, started an opposite Adv (melee this time) to Mishiharu....gotta say I like the Pistol Adv way better.

I'm getting used to things again quickly, and I can't believe I ever left, omg I love this game! Hopefully I can have Nexx and Mishi rejoin the gang pretty soon.

Nexx - The Dead Angel "Necrophymm"
OMG teh COLORS!!!
Necrophymm

Postby Renegader » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:48 am

Maybe do some oldschool dynahunt ? :)

We sure had some fun 8)

- Renegader
- Retired
Renegader

Postby Patherson » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:30 am

omg..I never thought I'd see your name here again Necro :)
Good to see the oldies are still alive :D

I actualy reactivade my account for the 30 days free...and preordered Lost Eden as well. Havnt been playing alot tho, but a reunion of some kind would be great :)

All of us that still needs to learn how to stand up and sitt, we could do a backyard raid or 2 :-''
Patherson 208 Adv <a href="http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=9408"> He's stuff</a>
Anneli 189 Engy <a href="http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=9573"> Her stuff</a>
Maylo 168 MP & 60 Warlock/Druid
Patherson

Previous

Return to Chit chat