Oh, yes, well, hello there

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Oh, yes, well, hello there

Postby Volais » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:42 pm

/me takes a quick look around.

Howdy people. Figured Id make another unwelcome and unexpected stop in to check up on my favorite clan.

How'ere things planetside? I trust your keeping up the good fight. Are all the principles that i fought for along side yall still being upheld?

And how the hell am I still in the top 10 posters? Given, its quite a drop since being third overall..but common people.

Anyways, today I finished writing up an article on MMO's, detailing defining moments for me and the industry, and I suddenly got homesick.
I must say...I miss the ol days now. Before Shadowlands...before cities, before i left. *Sigh* I miss lvling in ToTW. You couldn't even call the dungeons in AO raids because they were just to much fun to be called as such.

That and TMS. Man I loved my TMS.
Sitting here playing vanguard with all these new fangled moved and counter attacks...and chain attacks....makes me miss the old days when all your special abilities could fit on one hotbar (And in the case of a soldier..3 hotbuttons)...and of course..an ass kicking spell that reflected 75% of all damaged directed at you...

...memories..
Volais

Postby Murderall » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:43 am

Eyup dude, I liked Vsoh with a warrior but I can't really afford to pay for a game right now so I had to leave after beta, so....

I've just gone back to try the old days once again...rolled a trox crat on a froob account and going to see how hard it is to get to 200.

I think trox might affect my nanoskills quite badly but with the 330 mill I transferred from M1 I shouldn't need to go searching for creds for quite a while :D
Teh Coolest agent on Rubi-Ka 8)

Teh stuff I use right now Out of date!
Murderall

Re: Oh, yes, well, hello there

Postby Kehaan » Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:05 am

Volais wrote:/me takes a quick look around.

Howdy people. Figured Id make another unwelcome and unexpected stop in to check up on my favorite clan.

How'ere things planetside? I trust your keeping up the good fight. Are all the principles that i fought for along side yall still being upheld?

And how the hell am I still in the top 10 posters? Given, its quite a drop since being third overall..but common people.

Anyways, today I finished writing up an article on MMO's, detailing defining moments for me and the industry, and I suddenly got homesick.
I must say...I miss the ol days now. Before Shadowlands...before cities, before i left. *Sigh* I miss lvling in ToTW. You couldn't even call the dungeons in AO raids because they were just to much fun to be called as such.

That and TMS. Man I loved my TMS.
Sitting here playing vanguard with all these new fangled moved and counter attacks...and chain attacks....makes me miss the old days when all your special abilities could fit on one hotbar (And in the case of a soldier..3 hotbuttons)...and of course..an ass kicking spell that reflected 75% of all damaged directed at you...

...memories..

Hello :)

If you miss AO soo much you shuld come back :D LE have added some interesting things :)

AO Forever :D

From Kehaan/Kehaax.
Kehaan

Postby trgeorge » Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:25 am

Lo Volais, thought you'd pop around on some froob acount this year's halloween too :). Altho you didn't miss much.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians
trgeorge

Postby Volais » Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:29 pm

I tried to do the come back to Rubi-ka thing. I reactivated my account like they told me too and.......nothing. I still couldn't access the game.

As for LE. I heard it was kinda....meh. How does the new system work anyway? SAM sites? Mechs? Are any of this new PvP stuff useful and how does it work.

Oh, do we still own the same Notum site?

And uhh..yeah what else has changed.
Volais

Postby Chorn » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:21 am

it's... -kinda- meh-ish.
it's stuff they -shoulda- added with LE and NW.
but i'd still say it's worth buying, kos like i said, it's stuff they should have added, stuff that was missing.
research lines are good, add some nice specials, skill increases, so on.

the alien missions are pretty. and good for on demand free axp.
there's the battlestation if you like pvp (i don't...)
station gives much more vp's than missions.
use vp's to buy the new ofab prof stuff. everyone gets their own armor, there's weapon types and pvp nano's (nt's got most of them,

sam sites and anti-personel/anti-mech turrets sit on your tower bases.
mechs can be used in a bunch of places, but they're only usefull against other mechs and towers.
and you get satelite laser attacks and arial bombardments too.

so ya...
i don't even know you ;D
Chorn

Postby Chorn » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:22 am

oh.. and ya, far as i know, the site cerb has now is the one that's always been there.
never been attacked while i been here.
Chorn

Return to Chit chat