OMG

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

OMG

Postby Jpegg » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:44 am

Hmm lol... I still have the highest postcount after all this time away :P

You guys suck at posting :lol:

Get some count farming going ;)
Jpegg

Postby Sidarion » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:27 am

JP... you frikkin troll...

if I can come back to AO, so can you... so move your butt back and join the fun again
Sidarion

Re: OMG

Postby trgeorge » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:41 am

Jpegg wrote:Hmm lol... I still have the highest postcount after all this time away :P

You guys suck at posting :lol:

Get some count farming going ;)

Jp, some of us aim for quality instead of quantantaty.

(We just know how to mask it well ;) )

And Sid's right, stop messing around with largest playerbase game and return to best playerbase.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians
trgeorge

Postby Kehaan » Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:29 am

Hej..

hehe yea come back :D

Now in these days a lot of old players have joined back :D So hehe join us! :D

From Kehaan.
Kehaan

Re: OMG

Postby Jpegg » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:10 am

trgeorge wrote:And Sid's right, stop messing around with largest playerbase game and return to best playerbase.

I simply can't do that, I'm hooked and have been from the start :P

Granted, WoW lacks certain social aspects that AO always had but the game itself, in my opinion, is fantastic. I'm there for the time being anyways, running around with Lia questing and killing horde by the dozens :P
Jpegg

Postby Patherson » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:10 am

meh...WoW...yes it's nice looking and easy to play....hence WAY to many
kids playing it. After 2 years of farming the endgame instances and once a month invading Ironforge, WoW just didnt cut it anymore.

So...what to do now???

...hum....

EVE!
Patherson 208 Adv <a href="http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=9408"> He's stuff</a>
Anneli 189 Engy <a href="http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=9573"> Her stuff</a>
Maylo 168 MP & 60 Warlock/Druid
Patherson

Postby Psymonator » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:23 pm

Not EVE!!!! it sucks\! good at first but it becoems a mining fest :(
Psymon The hot Korean Pimp!!! Who Gets With ALL The Ladies!!!
Psymonator

Postby swordster » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:21 pm

Patherson wrote:meh...WoW...yes it's nice looking and easy to play....hence WAY to many
kids playing it. After 2 years of farming the endgame instances and once a month invading Ironforge, WoW just didnt cut it anymore.

So...what to do now???

...hum....

EVE!

No, not another EVE player... Instabil is also playing that game... I tryed it, but it was to easy to fall asleep while playing... :p

Have also tryed Entropia Universe, but as the economy ingame are "real money" (you can take your creds in game and convert them into dollars ^^), its to expencive to play.

I always come back to AO, and i think its time for Path and Jpegg to get there asses back here also... :)
Swordsengi 220/21 Engineer
Swordis 220/25 Doc
Swordskeep 220/23 Keeper
Swordfix 220/23 Fixer
Swordster 220/21 Trader
Swordscrat 220/18 Crat
Swordsnano 214/19 NT
Swordsmp 214/19 MP
swordster

Postby Patherson » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:19 pm

EVE is after 2 months warping around in "safe" space pretty boring....and if I show my butt in lesser safe space some moron will insta kill me..and I wount be able to replace the Myrmidon I'm flying. Must say I havnt got a gripp on EVE yet.
But 1 thing is clear, the dedication I saw (and are missing) in WoW with 40 ppl playing together to take down Ctung...or whatever he's called in AQ40 AND doing it on the 3rd or 4th attempt wount be easy to find anywere. Def not in AO since "put in any flame you like" Yes, it's still in WoW but it's old and after TBC I feel it's abit broken.

Once in a while I get sentimental and think of the old days in AO...I mean..you could wander around in OA and the only other "living" soule was some rusty robot walking around. But those days wount come back unless FC realy put's in something for the smaller guilds to do and strive for.
Patherson 208 Adv <a href="http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=9408"> He's stuff</a>
Anneli 189 Engy <a href="http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=9573"> Her stuff</a>
Maylo 168 MP & 60 Warlock/Druid
Patherson

Postby iNstabil » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:49 am

Path,

Don't fly around High-Sec like a noob... you have a greater destiny than that.

Come join us down south in Badivefi on the border to Querious region. I play in Swedish Aerospace Corporation which is a member of Firmus Ixion Alliance who currently control Querious on behalf of BoB Alliance.

I can easily get you into either SAE or SWACA where you can develop in your own pace while getting kickass knowledge support from other players etc. Only criteria we have is that you are Swedish which I belive you are :)

My suggestion is to join up with SWACA as they have concentrated their operations outside 0.0 space while SAE is heavily involved in defending Querious at the moment. SWACA have access to 0.0 space that is controlled by FIX if you like to rat some fat ones or mine some high end ore, but I don't recomend it as we have hostile +50 gangs roaming through at any given moment.

Contact me ingame if you like to make more out of your EVE experience :) ISK is not a problem, we got plenty to get you going.

In ame characters
MajorZuckuss
Private Zuckuss
iNstabil

Return to Chit chat