Arrrrrr!

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Which do you prefer?

White Widow
50%
Hawaian Haze
50%

Total votes : 8

Arrrrrr!

Postby Murderall » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:08 am

Arrrr, just come back from spending 2 days in Amsterdam and I'm happy to say I don't remember much of what was there apart from smokey little cafes which I made even smokier, and windows with red lights in them and a little dancing girl in each one. I think you could say I misted the windows rather than made them smokey.

Most definitely a place to go when you want to chill and relax 8)
Teh Coolest agent on Rubi-Ka 8)

Teh stuff I use right now Out of date!
Murderall

Postby Procurator2 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:31 am

I prefer white widow. hawaiian haze goes smoother down the throat, but white widow is much stronger and has a bigger effect imo (higher percentage of thc etc.).
But what do I know, I don't consume drugs.........

anyway, seems you had a good time, and I kinda agree. amsterdam is the place to be, and not only coz of certain "establishments". eventhough their football team sucks butts...
Procurator2

I voted

Postby DoctorLeo » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:09 pm

As I have no idea what either one of those things are... I picked the name I liked best.... So what are they?

Leo... Out on the Prairie asking other cowboys... WTF is an Hawaian Haze???
***LIFE WITHOUT RISK IS NO LIFE AT ALL***
Out on the Prairie hiding from Tornadoes. Don't need to meet Dorothy today and I dont trust the Wizard.
DoctorLeo

Postby Jpegg » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:13 pm

Well I got 1/2 oz of White Widow the last time I was there with my ex, had two joints in bed at 7am, went to the pressing room in the hotel and got lost in the ladies restroom.

That's where my vote is
Jpegg

Postby Psymonator » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:01 am

Hawaian Haze all the way ~_~ Tickles my throat ^^
Psymon The hot Korean Pimp!!! Who Gets With ALL The Ladies!!!
Psymonator

Postby Chorn » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:41 am

i'm not rich enough to go picking favourites on fun trips like that.
i'll just take whatever you've got ;D
the vote is swinging to HH, so it sounds like there will be plenty of WW left.
who thinks Murder should supply us all with samplers to help us decide?
Chorn

Postby trgeorge » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:34 pm

Meh, for me Amsterdam was the most depresing city ever visited. Fact that first 2 person I have seen there were hooker buying some dope from dealer might contribute to this effect. Third person was hobo, FTW.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians
trgeorge

Postby Murderall » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:06 pm

Of course I'll send u a sample Chorn......but I haven't any, if I'd brought back either of the two types as samples I'd be smoking them right now 8)

And as for hooker and dealer Tr, only ever saw the window prostitutes and the Ecstacy/cocaine dealers in the red light area. The proffesional ladies looked rather nice in a look but don't touch sort of way....I wanted to look and the gf definitely didn't want me to touch :D

The street dealers were all of a uniform colour as far as I could see, don't want to be racist but all that I saw were african looking, and they did look rather a sorry lot.

As for the hobos, that's the problem with being a more tolerant than normal country, the not so desirables arrive to take advantage and then find its not all as easy as they thought it was. Result = stuck with no money

As an interesting aside, I read a paper when I got back comparing STDs (specifically those associated with prostitutes) and crime (hard drug trafficing) between Holand with it tolerance of these cannabis and prostitution, and Sweden with it zero tolerance policy. Suprisingly Holand came out on top with amount spent on combating these problems and were lower on actual occurances. Which all says to me that just because its not the norm, it doesn't mean it doesn't work.

Also the only noisy, violent drunks I saw whilst I was there were Brits :oops:
Teh Coolest agent on Rubi-Ka 8)

Teh stuff I use right now Out of date!
Murderall

Postby trgeorge » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:25 pm

Murderall wrote:Suprisingly Holand came out on top with amount spent on combating these problems and were lower on actual occurances. Which all says to me that just because its not the norm, it doesn't mean it doesn't work.

Where you don't look for problems, you don't see any. Holland dosn't enforce their drug laws as it should. Main reason is that you aren't allowed to have canabis outside coffee shop (and coffee shop isn't allowed to have more than 30g at any given time, right....).

Thing is, with any research you can come to conclusion that suits you, provided you don't look at big picture.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians
trgeorge

Return to Chit chat