True story..

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

True story..

Postby Horsey » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:37 pm

A friend of mine got this e-mail, if he could just pay 8000 euro to someone, he would get 1.4 mill dollars wich he had won in some nigerian lottery.
He answered with, fine, just take the 8000 off the 1.4 mill..
This resulted of course in lots of e-mail, telling him why he had to pay first and so on. In one of them mails there was a phone number.
After a few beers my friend thought, why not?, and tried the phone.
Someone answered and my friend said, "why the h*ll are you calling my wife on the phone??", the other guy hang up.
My friend tried several times, and some woman answered after a while. My friend told this woman that a man had called my friends wife from that phone lots of times, and my friend wanted this to end. The woman, sounding a little astonished, explained my friend that she and her husband was in nigeria and why would her husband call my friends wife?
My friend told her he had checked his wife's phone and found this number. And he was seriously p*ssed, very rich and threatened to hire someone to "take care of" this nigerien man who was harassing his wife. And he hang up.
A little later the nigarian called up again, telling he was innocent and "can you please tell my wife its a mistake sir" as my friend heard the nigerian woman shouting and yelling in the back, and three times the nigerian had to hang up for refilling his phonecard.
The day after, my friend got a mail from the "nigerian state police" telling him to stop making up accusations and threats. One can only wonder how the "nigerian police" knew the e-mail adress..
It looks like a nigerian scammer all the sudden are having a hard time at the homefront :lol:

And no, my friend dont even have a wife.

- Horsey
Horsey

Postby Psymonator » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:54 am

lol, that is actually really funny but harsh :P GJ on teachin' him a lesson :P
Psymon The hot Korean Pimp!!! Who Gets With ALL The Ladies!!!
Psymonator

Postby Smacdevil » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:28 pm

Haha, that how to get them! :)
Smacdevil

Postby Kehaan » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:59 am

Hey.

hehehe :D PWNED :D

From Kehaan.
Kehaan

Return to Chit chat