My Lil family update!!

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

My Lil family update!!

Postby Carmien » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:21 am

hey all i just wanting to Post to say i to all my friends out there... me Shortcakes and gebs are gonna have a baby here soon.. Well maybe sooner then we thought I got a Doctors apt On Augest 10th we are hoping to find out our baby's gender then or a lil soon after that.. Hannah is doing great she is so Excited she is gonna be a big sister.. I hope all is going well with u all and Lianti and friends. since we have not been able to play Me and gebs been awaiting our baby's Birth he may come in october. I think im more far along then i think i am but i guess its cool.. I been washing all the new baby things and got out hannah's bassenett and all that i needed just have to install the newborn Carseat into the mini Van and make a hospital bag for the hospital .. well besides apt's that is hehe.. well its 6:17am here in Arizona so i thought i cant sleep anymore so i wanted to pop in and give a fast update on the new baby and our lil family and all... anyways i will be back soon to post again with the baby's gender wish me some luck i need it for labor woooo..
Carmien

Re: My Lil family update!!

Postby Legrandchef » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:54 am

wooohoooo!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Chef
If you were at Druss' funeral, and did not weep, there is something wrong with you.
Legrandchef

Re: My Lil family update!!

Postby Schan » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:27 am

gratz guys. im very happy for you. this is even bigger then my 220 ding :D
Dec,Couis

, advstuff
Schan

Return to Chit chat