Hello from an oldschool AO player

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Hello from an oldschool AO player

Postby RilipOC » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:16 am

Hi all,

Don't know if some of you still remember me after all this time. (Rilip, agent of OpCentre)
I came back playing AO 3 weeks ago after i stoped since 2004 (a bit after AI launch)
To my surprise AO is still kickin and nice new stuff came in game.
Also on a bad side, it looks like many of my old friends left game / are no more actively playing.

So a hello to Jpegg, Patherson, Healerkat, Cogs, and many others i was playing with long time ago.
Maybe i'll see you in game if some of you are still playing under new name twinks.

Rilîp !
RilipOC

Re: Hello from an oldschool AO player

Postby Smacdevil » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:00 pm

Hi Rilip, welcome back to AO :-) Ofc I remember you, not all the oldies have left (well some have been on breaks and returned, lol)

Hope to see you ingame, will keep an eye out for you! Send a tell til Bothead if you wanna hook up :)
Smacdevil

Postby RilipOC » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:23 am

Hey Bothead!!! that's a name i remember too !!!
I'll send you a tell ingame. Teamed with some Cerberus ppl yesterday doing a mish, Pakse (spelling ?) and someone else (sorry memorry blurred i woke up not long ago :) it was very nice !!!
Cya in game !
RilipOC

Postby Jpegg » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:28 am

Hiya Rilip, damn it's been a long time and it's good to see you. Unfortunately I'm no longer playing AO, left a few years ago and moved over to WoW. I since left WoW in October last year and have no plans to play online in the future. I do however mess about on my Xbox360 so not completely game free. As Bothead mentioned, there are still a lot of old faces dotted around Rubi-Ka so I'm certain you'll settle back in without any problems at all. It's good to see you mate :)
Jpegg

Postby Patherson » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:03 am

Hello to you to Rilip :)

and a hello to all the rest as well :)

No I dont play AO anymore even though I get a flashback once in a while and read the forum.
Patherson 208 Adv <a href="http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=9408"> He's stuff</a>
Anneli 189 Engy <a href="http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=9573"> Her stuff</a>
Maylo 168 MP & 60 Warlock/Druid
Patherson

Postby Legrandchef » Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:18 pm

Legrandchef here. Not playing AO atm but hope to be back sometime in summer.

all the best.
If you were at Druss' funeral, and did not weep, there is something wrong with you.
Legrandchef

Return to Chit chat