Dizzyspiral Application

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Dizzyspiral Application

Postby Dizzyspiral » Wed May 28, 2008 10:38 am

Hi all, was invited to apply to Cerebus. I think the app I submitted reached you, but not sure, since I hadn't registered on forum at the time. Or I don't think I did...

Anyway, someone suggested I drop in here, say hi, and see if my application is even now being chewed on by sewer scuttlers.

Dizzy is my main and highest level. NT noob kiter lvl 169. Got a lvl 40ish crat, an NT, Enforcer, Advy, and various and sundry other alts in the 10-30 range.

I'm a writer, AO addict (off and on for many years), political and current events junkie (although less so now that I'm old and my blood pressure can't take a steady diet of rage), amateur Linux user (still can't get AO to work in Wine :oops: ) and all-purpose ADhD rabble rousing loudmouth. Will rant for food. Or just when I get bored.

99 percent of the time, I'm allergic to mean spiritedness even in rant mode and will try to make friends with anything that doesn't seem me coming and shoot first. The other 1 percent of the time, just tell me to go eat something. Low blood sugar crankies are easy to fix.
Dizzyspiral

Re: Dizzyspiral Application

Postby Smacdevil » Wed May 28, 2008 12:26 pm

Hi Dizzy, I'm Bothead, and I hope to reach you ingame soon to have a wee chat. Thanks for your application, which I'll post in our advisor section of the forum and follow usual procedure (ingame "interview", or Q&A session) and see how it goes from there :)

/Bothead
Smacdevil

Return to Chit chat