Introduce yourself: New Members.

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself: New Members.

Postby stabj00 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:05 am

Hey guys and gals, Names Josh, I'm stabj00 :)

I'm 17 and soon to be 18, i got to school and will be studying the medical field.
I have been playing AO for 2 or 3 yrs on RK2. Left because of the guild issues. *sigh*

Anyways. heres a pic of me and my 165 Nt who was my baby on rk2 ;)

me.

Muh baby! :)
stabj00

Postby Ahriana » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:40 pm

Um yeah it's time to update this shitty introduction I posted here. (aug 4/2010)

I'll be 19 in 3 weeks. Female. Been playing AO for 6 years on and off, however the first 3 years where my fathers toons. 15 piercings, 4 tattoos. My hair has been every color of the rainbow but is currently black. Been in cerb for 2+ years I believe now. My very first 220 was a neut MA. 2nd was a clan (and first toon in cerb) advy. 3rd was a doc, which I got to 212. Back then I was known to everyone as Ahriana. Then I lent my account to a family member because a) he wanted to play, and b) I couldn't afford it anyway at the time. Lost the account, can't get ahold of said family member. Very sad to lose those toons, but I am now known as Kiinky, a 220 crat.
Last edited by Ahriana on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
220 -- Kiinky
166 -- Jude
128 -- Dysmorphia

...."RIP"
220 -- Ahriana
220 -- Toxiicfist
212 -- Cellania
Ahriana

Postby Kehaan » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:22 am

Hello.

Welcome all to the org so far :)

I might reactivate my account soon again. So i guess i will see you all soon.

From Kehaan.
/Kehaan - lvl 220/11/50? - Crat - Atrox/
/Kehaax - lvl 150 Fixer - Atrox/
/Kehtra - lvl 210 Trader - Atrox/
/Kehelectric - lvl 165? NT - Atrox/
/Kehxao - lvl 150 Doc - S10 twink/
I am known as Kehaan all over the net.
Kehaan

Postby Elwennhyr » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:25 am

Hi!
My real name Alex (Sándor in hungarian if anyone cares...) and I'm 18. I live in Budapest, Hungary. I go to the university (where I learn economics).
I have a doctor who is lvl 60 atm. I want to level that toon to 220 with a short break at 150 (like a week or two).
My other toon, a 150 agent is not in this org and i only use it for buffing or blitzing.
I really enjoyed my first day in the org: i like the city and Chorn has helped me doing LE mishes which i really missed in my old org:)
Thats all for now..
Im glad to be here :D
Elwennhyr

Postby Mrsleek » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:24 am

My name is Therry, and I'm from the Netherlands.
I've played AO off and on, alternating between different games, like Wow (which is waaay to easy when you're used to playing AO), City of Heroes and Guild Wars
This is my first paid character, and trying to find out all this new stuff...
Mrsleek

Postby Kincaid1 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:55 am

Yo, my name is Sami and im a 17 years old man from Finland, ive been playing pretty much since the game came, for starting not much but years passed and more, im in college so i dont have that much time to play, i still play most of my free time, when i dont play i like to hang out with my friends or gf (if i actually have one^^), im a pretty funny guy, quite a humourist if i might say :), nevertheless a nice guy once you get to know me . ^^

Ehm i fucked up my first post so this is abit lesser one from it. :P
Level 82 Atrox Enforcer - Enfoais
Level 82 Opifex Agent - Kincaid1
Level 46 Solitus Martial Artist - Zoilio
Level 37 Opifex Shade - Dizrip
Level 34 Atrox Keeper - Piina
Level 31 Solitus Engineer - Enzineer

-Midianic That's me! :D
Kincaid1

Postby Choseal » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:21 am

Hi, I'm Choseal, also known as Arubad the Fixer :P
I have changed my character to a Mf though, because its way more fun in my oppinion :D

I'm very easy to hang out with, and love to talk..a bit to much sometimes though..
Kehaan invited me to the clan, but I am still a applicant, and I hope i get accepted.

So if you ever need someone to hang out with, call my name and I'll fly to you at high speed!
Choseal

Postby Gypsywind » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:48 am

Hello to Cerberus! I am Gypsywind, and have played just about every MMO there has been, and have been in many guilds, clans, and even orgs in the early days of AO. I left AO in 2002 for other MMO's. I recently started a free account for Anarchy and by chance found Cerberus, what a lucky day for me. In all my years of gaming (I am 60 years young and have been gaming since my Atari 800 and commodore 64 both with cassette drives) I have never met a better group of people. I have reactivated my pay account from 2002 and plan to stay and grow with you guys.
My alts are: Gypsyahawk & Shusa. I live in the U.S. in Bowling Green Kentucky (Home of the Chevrolet Corvette factory), about 60 miles north of Nashville Tennessee. I play alot...fortunately I have the kind of job where I can log in during the hours you folks in Europe play. I look foward to meeting everyone and killing Omni's and Aliens together...LONG LIVE THE CLANS!!!!!!!
Last edited by Gypsywind on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meet your enemy face to face...then rip his off!
Gypsywind

Postby funkingruvin » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:40 pm

Hello everyone. My real name is Ricky. I've only been playing AO for about a month. :oops: lol. I was playing WOW for a couple yrs. I was getting tired of the same old same old so i thought i'd try and new mmprpg. I really like the futuristic style of the game. It is very different from the "traditional". As of now i only have one character. A atrox enforcer called "Malator". I hope to improve my game skills with him and try out some other professions. I look forward to playing with this org and exploring the world of rubi-ka. :D

~Funkingruv~
~FunKinGruviN~
funkingruvin

Postby Macr0Fin » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:03 am

Hi!

Im Marko and my MP (Eesagabe) is in this org . :)
Im 18 years old and have played this game about a half year by now and just joined Cerberus.

My other char that i play is lvl 40(atm) Engineer called Milberar
Macr0Fin

Postby Murderall » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:23 pm

Hi, I'm Murderall, I'm 220/25/68 years of age and I live in Tir.

My main is called Gareth, he's a lvl 32 engineer from Wales. Not much to look at but he's good at what he can do ;-)

** and no I'm not drunk, just thought I'd say hello to a lot of new players so they know who I am if I come back at all**

M1
Teh Coolest agent on Rubi-Ka 8)

Teh stuff I use right now Out of date!
Murderall

Postby swordster » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:24 pm

Murderall wrote:Hi, I'm Murderall, I'm 220/25/68 years of age and I live in Tir.

My main is called Gareth, he's a lvl 32 engineer from Wales. Not much to look at but he's good at what he can do ;-)

** and no I'm not drunk, just thought I'd say hello to a lot of new players so they know who I am if I come back at all**

M1

Ofcouse you will come back... And that soon... Thats an order... :P

We have a lot more active guild atm and we do regular APF raids... :wink:
Swordsengi 220/21 Engineer
Swordis 220/25 Doc
Swordskeep 220/23 Keeper
Swordfix 220/23 Fixer
Swordster 220/21 Trader
Swordscrat 220/18 Crat
Swordsnano 214/19 NT
Swordsmp 214/19 MP
swordster

Postby pakse » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:14 am

I suppose I should introduce myself too...

I am a former silent noob of this org (Procurator2 didnt realise I was in the org until after a year), Slowly increasing the gimpyness of my toons... Lvling I mean... And on top of it I became president... The gimpiest president on RK1 ;). BEAT THAT!

IRL, 25 years old. Sweden. Male (Yes Swordster). Apparently hairy... Taking care of old people (Not killing them) as work. Somewhat crazy.

Btw M1... I heard some rumors about you being back this very morning :). I have my scouts watching you...
Almeara 220/30/70 Doc
Woodson 220/23/70 Soldier
Ginghis 220/21/61 Enfo
Pakse 220/19/70 Advy
Modesty 220/18/68 MA
Cathay 220/16/56 Trader
Oxenstierna 216/7/42 Crat
Metnal 210/9/35 Keeper
Tengil 160/??/?? Enfo
pakse

Postby Kiyoki » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:27 am

hey its me.....

the ever friendly Kiyoki and Akaike

hehehe currently going by the name Jamie lol

i live in ireland and and currently studing ICT and film production
Kiyoki

Postby Lunamaria » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:04 pm

Hi

My account was created on 30 Jan 2002! I've been on and off this game for the pass years and the highest i've ever gotten was on Lunamaria, level 100...

I live in Singapore and is an avid gamer! Playing almost any MMORPGs there has been out there, including those from Korea/Japan/Taiwan/US.

No other active characters I'm playing now.

What I hope to do? Expand my Drug-dealing-network and sell more crack (CM/CI/Mochams) to Ribi-ka!

Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!

Lunamaria

Oh can someone add me to the member's section?
Lunamaria

PreviousNext

Return to Chit chat