Introduce yourself: New Members.

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Introduce yourself: New Members.

Postby Kehaan » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:36 am

Hello all :)

This thread will be used to new members. This thread will be used as place where you can introduce yourself for others. Please write who you are, who your chars is (some of them) And maybe what you like to do and such. Just so all of us know over new members :)

Thanks.

From Kehaan.
/Kehaan - lvl 220/11/50? - Crat - Atrox/
/Kehaax - lvl 150 Fixer - Atrox/
/Kehtra - lvl 210 Trader - Atrox/
/Kehelectric - lvl 165? NT - Atrox/
/Kehxao - lvl 150 Doc - S10 twink/
I am known as Kehaan all over the net.
Kehaan

Re: Introduce yourself: New Members.

Postby Crazy » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:51 am

Hi guys!
My name is André and I'm playing Anarchy-Online a since January and joined Cerberus a while ago.
My toons I play on active are:
  • Crazybuilder
  • Crazynt
  • Lowbob
  • Affenbob
Important announcement:
Image Image Image
Crazy

Postby Inforvin » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:39 am

Hello all. My RL name is Hallvard, usually busy with studying, but when I am not I'm a gamer, also do abit of TCL coding when I am bored. Started out with Planetarion, went to AO with abit of EQ before I got seduced by WoW.. which I now hate ...So I am back to AO :) ...oh tried abit of Lotr online aswell.. not impressed.
My chars are:
Jamaurod - fixer
Stonekeeper - Engi
Lutter - Crat
Eluvar - Enforcer
Inforvin - Trader (my current project)
Inforvin

Postby Fixerpain » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:08 pm

Howdy! :D

About me:

Name: Thomas

The Basics:
Level: 56 (atm)
Proff: Fixer
Goals: To explore as much as possible of AO.
Alts: 165 keeper, 150 Agent, But I rarely play them.

I'v played Anarchy-online for about 2 years, but I had a break for 2 years (?) I think, and just recently came back.

Why Am I applying?
I recently returned to AO (started this character just some days ago) after a very long break (about two years). As such no one i used to play AO with (guilds included) are active anymore I'm getting abit lonely, therefor I want to join Cerberus to the a part in a social and warm community. Because I still do love the game I decided to reroll brand new class for me (fixer)... I really miss being in a guild (mature?) and doing fun and wierd thinks with guildies. Cerberus sounds like a guild I would like to be in. I'm will try to be as helpfull as I can.

I have no LE experience as I quited before it came out. (hopefully I'll get it shortly) :D

Well, Thanks for reading. I hope I'll be accepted.

-Fixerpain. :thumbsup:
Last edited by Fixerpain on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fixerpain

Postby Supportmeta » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:37 pm

Hello :) My name is Lissus. I'm in my "late 30's" and medically retired (long story)
I've played AO for around 3 years now, and once in a while go back to my old favorite, Diablo2 LOD.

Characters.... Supportmeta, Supporttrade (my two "mains")

I don't get out much, so gaming and working out are my life (how many of your boys can do 400 situps, hmmmm?)
Here's a little picture my friend took..... NO DROOLING
see ya'll in game!

Support!
Attachments
Lissus1.jpg
Lissus1.jpg (5.42 KiB) Viewed 37928 times
Supportmeta

Postby Bluon » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:29 am

[*]Hello, my name is Bluon, level 25 fixer. In RL I am a 57-year-old high school teacher in the Atlanta, GA area. I have played just about every MMO out there, my favorites being EQ, EQ2, DAoC, SWG, LotR and CoH/CoV. I was actually there on Rubi-Ka on launch day, 7 years ago! I have played AO off and on, but have never stuck with one character long enough to get to a very high level. I have never joined an organization before and I hope that being in Cerberus will give me the dimension of experience that I have been missing before in this rich and fascinating game.

I look forward to adventuring with my fellow Cerberians!
Bluon

Postby Legrandchef » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:45 am

I am not a new member as you all know but :weeping: since we now have a 57 year old member I have lost my title as oldest Cerb. :weeping:

Legrandchef (53)

Now 54 (as of 23/02/2009)
Last edited by Legrandchef on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you were at Druss' funeral, and did not weep, there is something wrong with you.
Legrandchef

Postby Mawerick » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:26 am

Legrandchef wrote:I am not a new member as you all know but :weeping: since we now have a 57 year old member I have lost my title as oldest Cerb. :weeping:

Legrandchef (53)

Gimp :P

Welcome all new cerbgimps :)
Image.
Mawerick

Postby TechLink » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:01 pm

hey guys,
I guess i'll start with the basics, my names Tim i live in England. Im currently doing my A-levels in between going out spending time with the gf and anarchy :wink:

My hobbies are playing the bass guitar, going to the gym and puzzles :D *jk*

Yeah i've been playing anarchy for about 2 years on and off but have only just started playing seriously with the new expansion packs.

So yeah thats a little about me and i hope i can make a difference within the org no matter how small :)

Techlick
TechLink

Postby besaidaurocks » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:16 am

hello i am besaid and i new to rk1 i have experince char on rk2 highest being levle 167 enfo and second being 155 mp i could do 220 but lazy is the hard levels i varosui twink all with aurock besaid bltiz name i belogn syidncate org oen oldest nad biggest org and allianc2 rk2 (on my enfo) on the rest i belogn to darkwarlordz who all close mate and we jsut chat for ours as fro this server i have 2 new char of last night as my rk2 list has reached limit an engi and shade both belwo levle 10 i am cappale player who is fairly decent twink i like thign acheive ai perfecnt tank armou adn mortig is ncie acheviement on a 60 sol and ql 200 sup peren on levle 60 agent that was so hard XD hope that let know what i am about :)

besaid
besaidaurocks

Postby maddhatter » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:00 am

Hi im Danny im from the UK im 18 Years old and build corperate servers for a living ...its boring
I played AO for 2 years b4 LE then i quir for WoW ( Big Mistake tbh) got bored of it and came back yesterday
when i aint working im either on AO or round at my mates houses drinking
my chars are
Enforceox - 153 enfo
Gravitygit- 126 MP
Igotagun - lv 65 when i made this post :P
Hope to see and tlak to u in game
maddhatter

Postby megaroamer » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:49 am

Hi my name is Kevin and my characters name is Megaroamer he is an advy. I have a doc called Megamedi he's lvl50 and an MP called Megamet2 he's lvl50 too. I beta tested the game and then played an MP to lvl 181 whose name was Megamet. I played for a few years or so then had a rest for a couple of years or so and have returned about 6 months ago. I played for a while as a froob and have now got the $5 SL deal. I also come from Australia.

Megaroamer
megaroamer

Postby berrishu » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:11 pm

Hey guys, my name is Jordan, and im 16 yrs old, and i live in United States.

My toons are level 85 Soldier, Berrishu, i have been trying to work on him for awhile, and slowly getting there.
Berrishu/Soldier/Level 85/Common
berrishu

Postby Phopius » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:08 am

howdy hou! i am oldschool AO dude from Finland. Realname Antti and 26 years "old"
been away for too long and now strugling to lvl agent and trying to have fun! catch ya at Athens Grid or in missions! cheers
Phopius

Postby Azdawk » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:04 am

this seems like right place to spam at first.
(omg wth i can almost copy paste Phopius's post here) <--- ok this is scary
hi im as well a oldschool ao dude from finland, realname antti and 26 years old - honestly such an coincidence eh?
i've have had couple of few months breaks from now and then but i've always come back to ao eventually.
my toon is azdawk 116 doctah at the moment but eager to play with him so lvl is kind of elastic expression :D
i have lots of alts, one paid account and 5 froob accouts 8) although most of my toons are "finished" or just retired
i spend lot of time online so i hope to get to know u all better :-)
looking forward to play with ya
I am Az

AO: Az.. too many to count
TSW: Azzis006 @ Dragon
SC2: Azzis#431
BF3: Azzis006
Azdawk

Next

Return to Chit chat