New patch for Chritmas

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

New patch for Chritmas

Postby Legrandchef » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:41 am

After downloading patch I cannot log on with any character in any account in any area. I am immediately being disconnected before the screen clears. I never get past the AO sign in the middle of the screen. I have emailed funcom. Anyone else having similar problems. My internet connection is fine.

Chef
If you were at Druss' funeral, and did not weep, there is something wrong with you.
Legrandchef

Re: New patch for Chritmas

Postby Misssy » Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:31 am

It seems server is down again -- i haven't installed patch yet -- but cant due to server being down
Misssy

Postby Azdawk » Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:57 am

18:28 Those of you who may be wondering why we have came back online and now going down for another downtime it's because we discovered an issue on our end that didn't enable the content for the downtime. We have taken down the server to fix this issue and deploy the update to the servers. This downtime is estimated to take around 30 minutes but to giveoperations enough time, we have set the official ETA for 1 hour

(thats GMT+2 timezone)
I am Az

AO: Az.. too many to count
TSW: Azzis006 @ Dragon
SC2: Azzis#431
BF3: Azzis006
Azdawk

Postby Misssy » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:14 am

servers back online
Misssy

Postby Legrandchef » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:56 am

Unfortunately I still cannot log on. I have emailed funcom again.

Chef.
If you were at Druss' funeral, and did not weep, there is something wrong with you.
Legrandchef

Postby Azdawk » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:34 am

i have found the xmas decorations and such for this year but was there dancing santa doll buyable from jobe also? im almost sure i've read about it week or two ago but now i cant find any post mentioning it when i search trhough forums or ao news :S

was just wondering if there is one / if its the same doll that was available two/three years ago :s
I am Az

AO: Az.. too many to count
TSW: Azzis006 @ Dragon
SC2: Azzis#431
BF3: Azzis006
Azdawk

Postby Legrandchef » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:58 pm

After much beggaring about with various alternatives it would seem that my firewall is in conflict with the up to date patch of anarchy online. But, only when I play it from the C drive. I have a copy of anarchy on a usb pen which gets through fine. I have another copy on the D drive of my computer which isn't a separate drive but just a partition of the one hard disk and that connects fine too. Try as I might I cannot get my trend micro firewall to let anarchy through when I use the version on my c drive. It will, however, connect from there if I disable the trend micro firewall and use the windows one instead. Computers, don't you just love them? :lol:

Chef
Legrandchef

Postby Ukulele » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:41 pm

See if you can get to rules in your firewall settings. Every .exe file that has tried to access network should be listed there with a rule allowed/blocked. The .exe file on C has propably just been blocked so it can't access network atm. I don't have any experience on the firewall you're using but they all work the same way.
:aliendance:
Ukulele

Return to Chit chat