Legrandchef says goodbye

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Legrandchef says goodbye

Postby Legrandchef » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:34 pm

As you will already have noticed, I have not played the game for some long time now. In fact, two of my accounts (including the one with Chef) are now frozen because the payment options I used have reached their "end by" date. The third account is due to lapse in similar fashion in a couple of months so I have cancelled it. If anyone remembers I have anything particularly valuable which belongs to them I will renew the accounts short term and put the items in a guild only shop so that you can have them back. I have simply lost interest in the game and even when doing Pande raids and so on, have felt at the end of them, well so what? I have lost the desire to log on and play.
Thank you to every one who helped me ingame in both small and large ways and who gave their time and effort to help me make progress. I still reckon this must be among the best guilds around and being a member has been a joy.

*sniff*

bye,

Chef.
If you were at Druss' funeral, and did not weep, there is something wrong with you.
Legrandchef

Re: Legrandchef says goodbye

Postby Jasper2002 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:50 pm

Aaw Chef, sorry to hear that :weeping:

Make sure you don't go giving your stuff away. You know as well as I do that people come back, even if it is just for the free weeks that FC throw around, and the worst this is entering the game, naked, at 220, wondering what to do.

I know we will see you again from time to time, and there is always the forum to keep in touch with us :)

Jasp
Jasper2002

Postby Kehaan » Sat May 01, 2010 11:02 am

Hey

Sad to hear about that Chef :( But Jasp is right, you should not give your items away. All the people that i have known who have left the game, have always returned again at some point. This game just keep people coming back.

Im on a forced mini break at the moment, because there is a lot of exams at the moment :)

From Kehaan.
/Kehaan - lvl 220/11/50? - Crat - Atrox/
/Kehaax - lvl 150 Fixer - Atrox/
/Kehtra - lvl 210 Trader - Atrox/
/Kehelectric - lvl 165? NT - Atrox/
/Kehxao - lvl 150 Doc - S10 twink/
I am known as Kehaan all over the net.
Kehaan

Postby swordster » Tue May 04, 2010 3:05 am

Sorry to hear that chef. :cry: I have enjoyed your company in-game and on Ventrilo.

And as the other says, don't give away/sell your stuff. You will probably come back at some time to the game... ;)
Swordsengi 220/21 Engineer
Swordis 220/25 Doc
Swordskeep 220/23 Keeper
Swordfix 220/23 Fixer
Swordster 220/21 Trader
Swordscrat 220/18 Crat
Swordsnano 214/19 NT
Swordsmp 214/19 MP
swordster

Postby Legrandchef » Wed May 05, 2010 12:19 pm

I shall have course have to give up my advisor position but I would sooner not pay a month's subscription so that I can log on for someone to demote me. Perhaps you could "org kick" me and reinvite me if I ever return. I am sure we can work something out.
If you were at Druss' funeral, and did not weep, there is something wrong with you.
Legrandchef

Postby swordster » Wed May 05, 2010 9:18 pm

Legrandchef wrote:I shall have course have to give up my advisor position but I would sooner not pay a month's subscription so that I can log on for someone to demote me. Perhaps you could "org kick" me and reinvite me if I ever return. I am sure we can work something out.

Yes, I can see what I can do. If your not in Cerberus when you get back with Legrandchef, I make sure your at least on guest-list.
Swordsengi 220/21 Engineer
Swordis 220/25 Doc
Swordskeep 220/23 Keeper
Swordfix 220/23 Fixer
Swordster 220/21 Trader
Swordscrat 220/18 Crat
Swordsnano 214/19 NT
Swordsmp 214/19 MP
swordster

Postby Azdawk » Mon May 17, 2010 1:56 am

swordster wrote:when you get back

ditto for that ;D have a good break from game Chef, home to see u again soon :)

-Az
I am Az

AO: Az.. too many to count
TSW: Azzis006 @ Dragon
SC2: Azzis#431
BF3: Azzis006
Azdawk

Return to Chit chat