Greetings

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Greetings

Postby Calawien » Tue Mar 11, 2003 6:27 pm

Hello Rubi-Ka Freedom Fighters. I would like to take the time to introduce myself. I am Calawien, a young engineer. I travel with my husband Dwagami, a Meta-Physisist. We have been seeking a group of like minded indivduals to help further the causes of the Clan. We are hoping to have a chance to meet with somebody to discuss what is required to become a part of your cause. We understand that Omni-Tek must be removed from the face of the planet, and are willing to do what it takes to get that job done.

(OOC) Hello there. :) My RL husband and I are seeking a guild that enjoys roleplaying and taking advantage of the game dynamics at the same time. He is well versed in the game, while I am largely new to AO. We have played several MMORPGs and understand the dynamics of a guild. We are hoping to have the chance to meet with somebody and give you a chance to get to know us better. Please let us know who we need to seek out or just look for us as Calawien and Dwagami. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

We look forward to hearing form you.

/Salute

Calawien.
Calawien

Postby Flameforge » Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:10 pm

Greetings and well met, Calawien!

RKFF is always on the lookout for more members to take up the fight for Freedom. We have several officers who would be happy to talk to you and your husband about our guild.

Feel free to contact Cogs, Bluemeenie, Bigswede or myself. I'll be sure to set my comm-unit to notify me when you are next on-planet.

--Flame

((Perhaps if you could supply your timezone too, one of us may have a better chance of meeting with you. I am AEST+11))
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby BigSwede » Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:01 am

Ah, Marvellous! Well I have nothing to add to Flameforges post. I hope to meet you in the near future.
BigSwede

Postby Cogs » Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:07 am

Greetings, Calawien & husband!
I am very happy to see you both here, and am already looking forward to meet you both. I am also very pleased to hear that you are of the engineer profession, Calawien, as that is the profession I have chosen for myself as well. I shall look forward to comparing notes on robot construction, as I seem to have some agression problems as well as experiencing some strange behaviour from my present design, which is of the Slayerdroid Sentinel type II. It seems there is something amiss in my cpu design....well, I will tell you more when we meet.

Hope to see you soon then!
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Calawien » Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:00 pm

Thank you much for all the replies. I did forget to mention I am usually found on the planet on Pacific Standard Times.

I am looking forward to meeting you all. Cogs, I am sure we will definitely have some amusing stories to share on robots and all the interesting things that seem to happen. You know some of those mishaps have GOT to be due to the Manufacterer sending sub par chips, I KNOW I would never program MY robpts to go off and commit some of the silly things they seem to do at the most inopportune times.

/polishes her nails on her shirt.

No Sir, I would never do that.

/clears her throat and smiles
Calawien

Postby BigSwede » Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:26 pm

Luckily, my equipment is very very reliable. I can't even remember one time it has malfuncioned. But on the other hand, beams arent nearly as complicated as robots...
BigSwede

Postby Flameforge » Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:47 pm

Atrox are nearly as tempermental though.

"Bigs, go hit that thing over there!"
Bigs pouts.
"Okay okay, afterwards I'll give you a beer and sammich."
Bigs charges off.
"No! The other thing!"

:p
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby BigSwede » Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:49 pm

Bah..
BigSwede

Postby Flameforge » Wed Mar 12, 2003 5:22 pm

Ahhhhh I'm sorry Bigs, was just teasin' ya.
And now I've gone and high-jacked this thread...
/me creeps away (((((;^_^)
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Chunkybubba » Thu Mar 13, 2003 11:49 am

Hullo. Figured I better say SOMETHING.

My name is Chunkybubba. I walk around, and protect Calawien from being smacked around. NO, i am NOT her robot, although i AM much better looking. You can always find the two of us together, so if you need us, look for one or the other.

(OOC) We made the decision that an Eng/MP combo was MUCH to difficult, since we were swapping agro too much, and one of us was dying regularly in difficult situations. I have since made an Atrox Enforcer, and will be seen around as him. (/OOC)

I look forward to meeting ya all, feel free to call iffn' ya need someone to hold a wall up (I lean against things very well) or to just be a general lump. I am very good at both at the moment! BUT i am drinking my milk! So, watch out!
Chunkybubba

Postby Flameforge » Thu Mar 13, 2003 3:36 pm

<laughs>
Great to hear from you, Chunky.
Hopefully I'll see you two on-planet again soon.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Return to Chit chat