** IMPORTANT ** Name Shortlilst - Final Vote

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

** IMPORTANT ** Name Shortlilst - Final Vote

Postby rahmorak » Sun Aug 31, 2003 1:14 pm

Hello fellow guildies,

Tonight the current Advisory board for our new guild met for the first time. The board consisted of Cogs, Freuty, Selavi, Wirecutter, Nussefreak and myself (don't know how I snuck past security yet! :wink: ). Flameforge was not able to attend so Cogs voted in his absence. (note: Cogs only got the one vote)

Top of the list was the new guild name, and after much confusion (on my part.. too many beers) we selected a short list of 6.

Some points to note:
The board agreed that Advisors should be allowed to vote on their own entry as the guild name was something close to their heart and it would need supporting votes to go through to the shortlist. We hope everyone here is happy with that descision as ultimately the guild name lies with YOU.

There was one name that a number of the Advisors really liked, we however didn't like the fact that the word 'Order' was prolific amongst RK guilds so we agreed to go with Assembly instead. Again we hope you are happy with that decision.

So... with that out of the way the Final Shortlist is (in no particular order):

Magni Assembly
The Triumvirate
Genesis
Radiance
Northern Arch
Cerberus

Congratulations to all that made it through to this shortlist. :)

Now... the next stage is the final votes.

*** IMPORTANT ***

Please register your votes by sending myself (Rahmorak) a PM through this forum NO LATER THAN Wednesday 3rd September at 1800 GMT.

At this time all votes will be counted and the new name announced at the Naming Ceremony. The date for this is yet to be finalised but is likely to be Friday 5th September.

I will request that this thread be locked and rooted. Any votes placed here will not be counted.

Thank you and I look forward to receiving your votes. :)
Rahmo, 209 NT of Cerberus

Selavi: if you play your cards right honey, we might go upstairs and Ill spawn my pocket boss
rahmorak

Return to Chit chat