Hey people =)

Place to hang out and talk about anything.

Postby Rawpower » Thu Jan 24, 2002 2:29 am

Well, now I am settled and starting to get the hang of things on the omni side. Damn it was hard in the beginning. I knew no-one, I had no clue what so ever where I might find some shops. But things are starting to clear up now.

Sometimes Im glad I changed to Omni but most of the time I just miss u guys and being able to go to a hunting area and not having people shout "Omni-scum" at u or refuse to team with u.

I joined the MOTHER guild and people there seem to be nice. It works the same way as RKFF but it has like 150 members so it doesnt have the same family-feeling to it.

So far I still like the Clan side best, but I will stay for as long as possible to learn as much as I can.

While Im writing I would like to say that I am sorry for my actions in WA the other day. I attacked the guards over and over again. Not sure why I did this, and I would like to say that it will not happen again. I hope ure not too ashamed with me.

Im still active and my new eng Littletim made a new spark in me. My "lust" for AO has returned and u will see much of me in the future I am sure.

Even tho I am omni I can still take a trip to WA to cast essence =) or just have a chat.

I might be omni but not in my heart. I am still Rawpower - mighty clanner.. Im just on a sightseeing =)

May u have all fortune in the world!

Rawpower

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rawpower on 2002-01-24 12:16 ]</font>
Rawpower

Postby Mamasboy » Thu Jan 24, 2002 5:45 am

Hi Raw!
Well, you know what I think of Omni scum...muhahahaha! Nice to hear from you, my friend, and glad to hear your finding your way back to enjoying the game.
Im happy to see youve considered your WA actions, and respect you for your decision.
WA is still your home, you know :smile:
Surf by us again, and tell us news of how you are doing in your new found home.

Oh, and Cogs sends his regards to Littletim, but Borgen was a bit mad at Kraftwerk, apparently Kraftwerk has tried to charm up Florence, and Balls will have none of it!
So, I would advise Kraftwerk to be a little more subtle in his attempts to charm the ladies.
Mamasboy2
Mamasboy

Return to Chit chat