Tier Armor spreadsheet

The how to's (posting only allowed by Cerberus members)

Moderator: Smacdevil

Tier Armor spreadsheet

Postby Smacdevil » Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:56 am

This Excel spreadsheet lists all the parts required according to each profession. Feel free to comment and correct, as this is much a work in progress :-''

Tierarmor.xls
Last edited by Smacdevil on Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smacdevil

How many total?

Postby Gluck » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:47 pm

Smacdevil,

What do you think about putting in info on how many pieces are required for a complete set? Adventurers would need a little more due to their Tier 2 back armor. Also, I'm still confused on the processes of creating Advanced Back, Shoulder and Helmets and then upgrading them Tier 2. As I understand it, a single Joker's Glyph found on Eradicus in Adonis will allow you to upgrade your entire set of Jobe Suit shoulderpads, helm and back to Advanced versions. Only from there can you make them Tier 2? When does Excellent come into play? Thanks in advance.

Lauranna2 147 Solitus Fixer
Gluck

Postby trgeorge » Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:00 pm

Yes Joker Glyph doesn't get used up in process, so you can use it on all listed items. After that you can upgrade them to Tier2, provided your right profession(backpiece for adventurer). Helm and shoulderpads need then to upgraded with help of Glyph of Arcana, before adding glyph to become Faithful armor.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians
trgeorge

Thanks!

Postby Gluck » Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:19 pm

Thanks Tr. That helps immensely. Got -alot- of stuff to do in the future.. 63 fairly hard to get items (27Will + 9Embryo + 27Advent) and 1 Joker's Glyph.

Lauranna
Gluck

Re: How many total?

Postby Smacdevil » Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:19 pm

Gluck wrote:Smacdevil,

What do you think about putting in info on how many pieces are required for a complete set? Adventurers would need a little more due to their Tier 2 back armor. Also, I'm still confused on the processes of creating Advanced Back, Shoulder and Helmets and then upgrading them Tier 2. As I understand it, a single Joker's Glyph found on Eradicus in Adonis will allow you to upgrade your entire set of Jobe Suit shoulderpads, helm and back to Advanced versions. Only from there can you make them Tier 2? When does Excellent come into play? Thanks in advance.

Lauranna2 147 Solitus Fixer

Well, I wouldn't mind putting the info there, if I had it ;) The thing is, some of the steps are bugged and there have been changes made since the release of Tier armor, so I'd rather not make assumptions about other professions armors and end up misleading people in stead of guiding them. This spreadsheet is intended as a resource for determining your parts, handy during catacomb raids etc. There's another post in this forum about the actual processes involved, think it's still rooted at the top :)
Smacdevil

Postby Flameforge » Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:17 pm

Ah this was the info you reminded me of, Smac. Good stuff. I think I even have two "Fruition of the Unshakeable" already so I might try to work on this...
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Smacdevil » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:56 pm

Also this thread might be of help: http://cerberus.kauler.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2627

I'm sure you're not the only one needing T2 and T3, should be easy to get a team started :)

PS: T3 blue glyphs are farmed in Pandemonium, if I gave you other impression yesterday I'm sorry ;) FRN is found on the Dryad bosses from Ely and upwards. Ely very camped, Adonis less camped, Penumbra hardly camped.
Smacdevil

Postby jjones2666 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:35 am

bot,

according to http://www.aotradeskills.com/tradeskills_078.htm

you need neither fruitions or embryos to complete t3 - is this the case?

i am thinking that there are 2 ways to get the blue glyphs -

1) trading in fruitions and embryos for the glyph
2) looting a glyph of a corpse in pande

if 2 is the case where do they drop? and what is the rate like?

jjones2666

Postby Procurator2 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:48 am

Glyphs kinda drop like rain in the whole pande area. just have to win
one in the raffles after a raid.
Procurator2

Postby Smacdevil » Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:16 am

jjones2666 wrote:bot,

according to http://www.aotradeskills.com/tradeskills_078.htm

you need neither fruitions or embryos to complete t3 - is this the case?

i am thinking that there are 2 ways to get the blue glyphs -

1) trading in fruitions and embryos for the glyph
2) looting a glyph of a corpse in pande

if 2 is the case where do they drop? and what is the rate like?

You are correct, I should have underlined more clearly that blue glyphs also drop in completed form from the Corrupted mobs in Pandemonium. Edited spreadsheet to show this more clearly :)
Smacdevil

Return to AO guides