Social Wear Guide

The how to's (posting only allowed by Cerberus members)

Moderator: Smacdevil

Social Wear Guide

Postby trgeorge » Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:07 pm

Disclaimer : Since I didn't do quest myself, information might not be correct. If you stumble upon this please report and I'll change it.

How to make it:
Heavy Bio Mesh + Body Heat Pattern Analyzer = Regulated Heavy Bio Mesh
Light Bio Mesh + Body Heat Pattern Analyzer = Regulated Light Bio Mesh

Antiseptic Protector + Regulated Heavy Bio Mesh = Basic Legwear
Hair Care Contraption + Regulated Light Bio Mesh = Basic Headwear
Transparent Thermostatic Vest + Regulated Heavy Bio Mesh = Basic Vest
Transparent Thermostatic Vest + Regulated Light Bio Mesh = Basic Cloak
Multi-Grip Cybernetic Soles + Heavy Bio Mesh = Basic Footwear
Sensitive Cybernetic Fingertips + Light Bio Mesh = Basic Gloves
Anti-Perspiring Padding + Light Bio Mesh = Basic Sleeve

Basic clothes + Fashion kit - XXX = Piece of social clothes

Upon making piece of social clothes all building parts get used up.

Tip: Download and use this AISocialQuestMap to speed up the process

How to get items needed:

Fashion kit - XXX
This is easy part, since they are sold in Uncle Bazzit shop in MMD. There are some reports that not all fashion kits made it ingame due to bug.

Heavy Bio Mesh
Light Bio Mesh
Talk to Master Divenchy at 900x863 in Newland.Talk to him about Bio Mesh and pull mission for either Light or Heavy one.For Light Bio Mesh you'll have to tag 2 Igruanas and 1 Mornitor with Meta Roentgen Scanner and for Heavy Bio Mesh you'll have to scan 3 Igruanas and 3 Mornitors. Important notice is that you need to scan lizard in proper order (Igruana,Mornitor,Igruana,Mornitor,etc...).Lizards can be located south of Master Divenchy.

Anti-Perspiring Padding
Talk to Master Divenchy at 900x863 in Newland about them.He will talk about Herbalist Gerard. Fly to Herbalist Gerard at 2800x1670 in Newland Desert and give him 1000 credits. He will give you Extract of Bodan-Minor. Take this extract back to Divenchy (You have about 15min). Divenchy will take the Extract and turn it into an Anti-Perspiring Padding for you, and if you are nice he will even give you an antiseptic jar back.

Multi-Grip Cybernetic Soles
Talk to Penelope Magistrale at 790x2310 in Newland Desert.she will give you a Letter From Penelope to give to Gilbert, and you have a 30min time limit. So fly/run down to Gilbert at 3110x550 in Newland Desert and give him the letter. He will give you Boots for Penelope. Take these back to Penelope and you'll get Multi-Grip Cybernetic Soles.

Sensitive Cybernetic Fingertips
Talk to Gilbert at 3110x550 in Newland Desert. He'll drop Gilbert's Book, you pick it up and give him back.He'll give you Gilbert's Bottle to deliver to bartender at Neuters ‘R Us, Newland City.If you're nice to bantender, he'll give you Flimsy Barstool. Inform Gilbert you finished his delivery and he'll share info how to get Fingertips and code 42.Then you must talk to Penelope and Inspector Marciello for the color codes, but you must not let them know what your asking for.Inside mission look for white trash thingy and put in codes( 4, 2, colour, colour).It will give you a list of items to choose from. Select the Fingertips. Now you must activate the Fingertips before you leave! If you leave w/o activating them you will not be able to re-enter mission, and you will have to start over. Pick up the Fingertips and use them on the machine. Now you have your Sensitive Cybernetic Fingertips.

Hair Care Contraption
Talk to Fritz in Neuters ‘R Us in Newland city. He'll send you on search for Blue Boots, available in Clothes Terminals.After giving them to him, he'll ask you buy Imelda drink in his name. She'll accept drink but teell you, he doesn't stand a chance. Upon relaying this back to Fritz, he'll get angry and trow away (give it to you) Contraption. **spoiler** You can skip all above by buying White Wine Glass by Bartender and just trading it to Imelda.

Transparent Thermostatic Vest
Talk to Mary-Ann in Newland at 1440x380. She'll give you mission to return her lost leet, Brb. Visit Maud Stevens in Borealis at 490.4x389.2 and you'll get mission to tag Pinner, Tingler and Twinger ( Scorpions are located around WW whompa) with Scorpiod Scent and Meta Roentgen Scanner.*Or you can just pay her 10-15k, depending on your haggling abilietes.*She gives you ID Chip to tag Brb, which is located in Newland City at 400x320. Trade ID Chip and return to Mary-Ann for your reward.

Antiseptic Protector
Talk to Simon Stark in Newland Desert at 1155x1747.He want his Myofortis Capsules back from his girlfriend Ethel Anthony in Newland desert at 2170x1550.She'll give them back if Simon appologies, but when pressed some more, she tells you that her friend Filthy Luca has them (kill mission). You need to actually loot Capsules off Luca's body and then return them to Simon.

Body Heat Pattern Analyzer
Talk to Inspector Marciello at 1590,2820 in Newland Desert (Grid exit MMD). He needs help solving crime. Before you can actually help him you need to sign Marciello's ID Scanner with ID-Data ( Expendable Hologram Camera+ID extractor), resolving in Signed Contract. He'll give you ID Disc to tag (trade) and tips on deliquent (what he/she wears and what's have been drinking). Go to Neuters' r' us in Newland City. In side room Misa Ramirez will tell you who's wearing what colour, bartender will tell you who's drinking what. You're left with 2 suspects (male/female). Good time party mixer outside will tell you sex of person.*It's always same person, so you can just click tru conversation* Trade Fritz ID Disc and return ID-data - 'Fritz' to Inspector.
Last edited by trgeorge on Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians
trgeorge

Postby Freuty » Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:47 am

Just a little correction, but not all items need the bio mesh to be regulated, Boots for example work with just simple heavy biomesh, dont use the tool on it..

Can't remember which parts do and don't but worth trying the non-regulated bio mesh before u regulate it... :)

Still, great guide again Tr :D thanks!
Freuty, Veteran
Luvingston, Veteran
Freuty

Postby HealerKat » Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:47 am

Being lazy, so just copy paste from AO forums. Helped me alot...

Antiseptic protector + Regulated Heavy Bio Mesh = Basic Legwear

Hair Care contraption + regulated light bio mesh = basic headwear

transparent thermostatic vest + regulated heavy biomesh = basic vest

transparent thermostatic vest + regulated light biomesh = basic cloak

heavy biomesh + multi grip cybernetic soles = basic footwear

sensitive cybernetic fingertips + light biomesh = basic gloves

Anti perspiring padding + light biomesh = basic sleeve

trgeorge wrote:Heavy Bio Mesh
Light Bio Mesh
Talk to Master Divenchy at 900x863 in Newland.Talk to him about Bio Mesh and pull mission for either Light or Heavy one.For Light Bio Mesh you'll have to tag 2 Igruanas and 1 Mornitor with Meta Roentgen Scanner and for Heavy Bio Mesh you'll have to scan 3 Igruanas and 3 Mornitors. Important notice is that you need to scan lizard in proper order (Igruana,Mornitor,Igruana,Mornitor,etc...).Lizards can be located south of Master Divenchy.

An easy way is to have a crat charm the Igurana and the Mornitor and pull them to Master Divenchy. This way you can do the quest over and over again. Getting alot of Mesh's in a short time.

Kat
Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics; even if you win you're still look like a retard.
HealerKat

Postby Flameforge » Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:31 am

Great guide!
  • I updated your post, removed the "Regulated" from the Light Bio Mesh for the Basic Sleeve.
  • For "Body Heat Pattern Analyzer" mission for me it was not Fritz, but Mary-Ann.
  • Mission for "Antiseptic Protector" seems to be same QL as your level. Mine was filled with locked doors which I was unable to pass... and so unable to complete mission...
  • Expendable Hologram Camera and ID extractor both available from "General Tools and Bases" trade terminals
  • Someone made a version of Dovve's map with the NPC locations pin-pointed: AISocialQuestMap (840KB)
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Smacdevil » Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:50 am

Flameforge wrote:For "Body Heat Pattern Analyzer" mission for me it was not Fritz, but Mary-Ann.

For me it has been Ethel Anthony and Mary Ann, so I guess it's random.
Last edited by Smacdevil on Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smacdevil

Postby Lianti » Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:19 pm

for me it was the herbalist guy. so looks like you have to read it all :)

(Body Heat Pattern Analyzer mission)
Lianti

Postby Murderall » Fri May 19, 2006 12:11 pm

Amti-Perspiring Padding.

Just clarifying 20mins to get 'extract of Bodum-Minor' back to Givenchy 8)
Teh Coolest agent on Rubi-Ka 8)

Teh stuff I use right now Out of date!
Murderall

Postby Doctain » Tue May 30, 2006 2:23 pm

Thankx for the time you put into this Tr Awsome post m8 really helped me out i follow'd it step by step and i got a full set of basic x2 :)
Don't drink and drive smoke pot an fly!
Doctain

Postby Murderall » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:19 am

Since Borealis became omlet turf they've had to move Maud Stevens, part of Transparent thermostatic vest quest. She's now situated at 490.4, 389.2. Not too far from where she was originaly but I've heard from an ARK that they are getting fed up of ppl petitioning because they can't find her 8)
Teh Coolest agent on Rubi-Ka 8)

Teh stuff I use right now Out of date!
Murderall

Return to AO guides