Molla Quest

The how to's (posting only allowed by Cerberus members)

Moderator: Smacdevil

Molla Quest

Postby trgeorge » Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:58 am

This is ultimate quest for any clan terrorist-wannabe. Reward is namely QL 1 Omni-Tek Trash Can!!!
Talk to Pietro Molla at 535, 350 in Aegean. He'll give you QL 1 Pietro's Sealed Envelope(his divorce papers) to deliver to Gianna Molla.
You can find her close to whompa by reet's Retreat ( 1285,2980 in Street West Bank). She's worried about her hubby at start, but after reciving letter, she get's enraged. She gives you QL 1 Gianna's Wedding Ring and quite litteratly tells you what to do with it. Pietro is trilled about reciving it,gloating about what struck his ex-wife, and being trash himself he rewards you with QL 1 Omni-Tek Trash Can.

Edit : since you can also get Cheap Metal Chair as reward and there is other quest possible editing title.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians
trgeorge

Postby trgeorge » Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:27 pm

Update:

There is also possible to recieve quest from Gianna Molla. It's a bit more tricky, since you need to watch out which answers you pick and what you do. Just strike up conversation with her and answer :"Hi there!" , "No, I don't recall the name, so I don't think I've met him.", "I'm afraid I still don't remember anyone like him.", "I know they are bad, but I haven't heard of any abductions though!", "Who are they? You really don't think someone is trying to hide what happened to your husband?" and "Do you want help to find your husband?". At that point you'll get mission.

When arrived to Pietro Molla, don't target him but start talking to him first (r-click). To him you need to respond : "Are you Pietro Molla?" , "Ah, Excellent! I've been looking all over for you!", "Your wife?" , "no, your wife didn't send me." Upon which you'll recive Pietro's Wedding Ring. After that you can/must target Pietro, to get mission update. If you wish you can grab Pietro's side of quest at same time.

When returning to Gianna, you can go through conversation or simply open trade and give her ring. Quest reward is a piece of furniture from This Means line. Some nice pieces among them.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians
trgeorge

Return to AO guides